Swisse Sweet Almond Cream Cleanser

Swisse Sweet Almond Cream Cleanser

Creamy

I love the Rose hip moisturiser, so I was keen to try another product. Unfortunately I find this product too mild & creamy. I don’t feel like I’m getting a deep clean, or good wash off.

Very good product

Swisse Sweet Almond cream cleanser is perfect for me as my profession means I am constantly washing my hands and by the end of the day can feel very dry. This cream I have found the best as it really soaks in and makes my hands feel moist but not greasy

Great Product!

The Swisse Sweet Almond Cream Cleanser is good for those who have normal skin that can sometimes get dry due to environmental factors. I could wash my skin for 5 minutes and my skin would not be dried out and I have skin that is normal to dry. The problem with this cleanser is that it takes a while to remove the pimple, so if you have pimply skin, it may not work too well for you because it is a gentle cleanser. So if you have a medium sized pimple then it could take 4 days to 1 week to disappear. So if you are impatient, this product isn't for you. The good thing about this product is I do not need to use moisturiser after because my skin does not feel tight or dry unlike other cleansers I have used in the past which dried out my skin and made me look shiny and plastic looking and I hadn't even had plastic surgery.

I only use moisturisers after cleansers if my face is dry, I hate moisturisers because they tend to leave this greasy feeling on your face. Anyways great product, give it a go if you have normal to dry skin, although if you have dry skin you shouldn't even be using cleanser in the areas that are dry on your face because logic tells you it is just going to get even drier when you continually wash that area, so do AVOID dry areas on your face. If you want to remove stubborn dry skin on your face try Calmurid Cream, I've done a review for that so you can read it if you want, it's a fantastic product. I hope this review helps.