Swisse Ultiboost Hunger Control

Swisse Ultiboost Hunger Control (page 2 of 2)

uni snacking is over.

Even though it is day 2 for me. I'm not snacking or packing in food as much as I have, especially when at uni! im intrigued to see how the next 2 weeks goes with the rest of the 28 tablets i have left. hopefully ill also begin to lose weight more easily with healthy diet n excercise. Its encouraged me to eat better.
makes me actually feel full
can feel a little headachey.

Stops hunger

This really works - Working great!! Take one straight away when you wake up, te other at 4pm (no later or you will be up all night) definatley noticed changes in hunger- feel bloated at night time but definatley not eating as much! I get this online from holistichealthandbeautyshop.com and have taken it for over 12 months now.
It works!

100% HAPPY!!!!

I read about this product on the Internet first then thought I'd try it. I am extremely satisfied that this works. I've had no side effects just boundless amounts of energy and a feeling of fullness. I take two pills in the morning and this sets me for the day. I might even resort to one pill a day after a couple of weeks. I stopped drinking coffee and now only stick to water and green tea. This is my opinion on this product and I'm guessing everyone would react differently etc. I believe people should try this out for themselves, then be their own judge. I've only been taking this product for two days now. Looking forward to Summer 2013. Lol
Energy, the feeling of fullness, nil side effects.
Nil

It seems to be working... so far

I'm on day 5 and it has definitely stopped me snacking between meals. I have one after breakfast so don't feel the need to snack before lunch. I noticed I felt nauseous on a partially empty stomach when taking it 30min before a meal, so now I have it after breakfast, but please have a good breakfast otherwise you might feel nauseous. I have noticed by day 2 that I wasn't eating between meal. Yesterday I had a veggie pasta for lunch, but couldn't finish it because I started to feel pretty full half way through the meal - which never happened to me before, I usually finish my lunch and feel sick and bloated knowing it's because I overate. I take the second one 1 hour after lunch so I don't have a mid-afternoon snack and then by the time I get home I only have a small portion for dinner. I have always followed a healthy diet but in the past 3 years put on 8kg after a couple of holidays. 2 months ago I started a regular exercise regime with a personal trainer 2 times a week and yoga/gym sessions 3 times a week, but unfortunately have not seen results due to not having self-control when it comes to snacking and having big meals, especially on weekends. So I'm hoping this will help me to regulate my portion intake. I will write another review by the end of this 30-tablet bottle.

Hi Alva, just wondering if it ended up working for you on a long term basis?

Definitely Works

Im on day 3 and wow can I really notice the difference in my eating habits. I usually snack between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner and also I binge eat at night. Havent done either of those since starting these pills.I love my food however I also am obsessed with trying to lose weight and this is definitely helping me. I feel like all my problems have been solved and I can get on with my dieting without stuffing up! I know its only day 3 and it may be a coincidence but I also know what my eating habits are like and the no self control I have when it comes to food, so to me these really do work! I woke up at 6am for the gym this morning, usually im starving for breakfast by 8:30am, but I have felt I could have done without.
Really works

My friend reccomended and it worked for me

A friend at work was using them and gave me one about 9 oclock and when it came to break time at 10oclock normally im hungry and craving coffee i found i could do without both. i went to buy it but at coles it was 49.99 which i think is very pricy
no hunger
expensive

Swisse Ultiboost Appetite Suppressant

Didnt help me at all. I found that it did not curb my appetite and I was disappointed, especially with the hype that surrounded it when it first came out. I bought a couple of pots of this product when it was on sale and I thought it may help. I was disappointed really.

It is expensive and did nothing to curb the appetite. Dont bother

It does not work, don't bother it couldn't be further away from a diet suppressant a glass of water will do more, only duromine works.

Positive Stick with it.

I have been taking this for about a week now and I can definately feel the reduction in hunger and cravings. For me it took a few days to feel the effect so don't give up after one day. I have stopped eating in between meals and am eating reduced portions. I am going on a overseas holiday in 6 weeks so I would really like to loose 4-5kg before I go. Everyone will have a difference of opinion, but for me I think it worked quite well. At the end of the day there is no magic pill, but some appetite suppressants can really help.

Didn't notice a difference

I have to say i didn't feel any different, maybe on occasion i felt less hungry, but i think it was just coincidence. they are terribly expensive as well, although I managed to get mine quite a bit cheaper off discount vitamins express.com.au for $12.76 for 30 tablets which i thought was a good way to try it out. they tablets are small and green, easy to swallow, but personally i didn't feel they had enough of an effect for me to ever consider purchasing them again. Hope this helps somebody out there.

expensive, ineffective

Done nothing for me

It states to take one tablet 30 mins before a meal twice a day, I did but felt it did nothing for me, in fact I was starving. Quite expensive also at $37 a bottle. I'm not sure how long they take to kick in (days/weeks) but I won't be buying them again.
Easy to take
Expensive

I took these tablets after seeing them on tv.I took 3 a day for two weeks and didn't notice any change in how I was feeling. These tablets are expensive, don't waste your money!

Positive results!

I've been taking these for two months now and have dropped from a size 12 jean to a size 8. I noticed a difference within 3 week, and now only need to take 1 in the morning to last all day. You have to combine with healthier eating obviously, more protein, less carbs, more veges etc... But I do still eat chocolate and icecream and the occasional take away. I've had no side effects.
Easy to take and Woolworths have it 50% off regularly making it only $15 for 30 pills.