What!

Stored for some time in the cupboard, but not out of date. Thought it had settled and kept shaking. Poured it out into a jug and couldn't see the rich chlorophyll colour. Not happy Jan. Got on line as hadn't realised they've changed the formula. Will try and source a better product.

Purchased in September 2018.

Effective Within Did not work

Changed formula no good

I too have been taking this Swisse Chlorophyll for many years and since they’ve changed the formula it does seem watered down, less minty and yes why add sweetener?? Not happy Jan, I too will be changing brands

Not happy with the change in forumla

I think the new formula tastes less minty and more sweet. I definitely do not want more sugar in my diet. When I asked the pharmacist all they could say is "its just a new formula and none of the benefits have changed" ?? I will be changing brands.

Totally different

I was good on the old chlorophyll but not the new one I will have to switch brands so when this happens it is not true chlorophyll it's just a little bit mixed in with other ingredients that make the product ineffective.

Pathetic

Why add wheat and gluten? Why water down and use artificial sweetener? Sorry but I want natural ingredients as nature intended! Terrible product. Won't be buying again, to be sure.

not good

there must be a new person within the company with lack of knowledge,absolute rubbish,the previous stuff was good why change it,it is very apparent that some one is trying to give the company a bad reputation

Not happy with the revised liquid chlorophyll formula

I've been taking Swisse liquid chlorophyll for quite some time now but I'm not at all satisfied with the revised formula. It appears watered down and insipid. It also now contains Sucralose which has a questionable history. Find it difficult to believe that a company such as Swisse would think that this terrible product would be acceptable to consumers. Sorry Swisse, I won't be repurchasing!

Liquid Chlorophyll

Liquid Chlorophyll they call it when really it's water with food colouring. Does nothing, watered down, a waste of money switch brands. Insult to customers putting this garbish on shelves.

Swisse Chlorophyll

I thought it was just a bad bottle then I bought another. It’s rubbish. After using it for years, no more. Gone and finished. Watered down - disgraceful really disappointing

Liquid chlorophyll

What happened?
Swisse has never been good with their concentrate in vitamins but their liquid chlorophyll was ok...until now...it’s rubbish how can they get away with it, its like water coloured with green food colouring.

New Chlorophyll liquid has a revolting taste.

I have used the old formula for many years and was disappointed at being unable to source a supply of the product for many months. I now know why. Stocks were depleted so they could introduce this new disgusting formula to the shelves. Sadly in inferior product and they have lost a loyal customer.

Swisse have sunk to low level

It's blatant robbery now, and that's all. What was good has been replaced by what is extremely harmful. All I've got to say is that they don't really care about US. They have sunk to the pride of the $ at the expense of their customers. Goodbye Swisse, even if you fix it. How can we trust you now?

Disappointed Customer

I had used the old formulation for years! I found that formulation assisted with my over all well being associated with internal health. This new formulation does nothing for me and is an absolute waste of my money. You removed the Spirulina powder and now this. I will be switching all my nutritional supplements to a new company. Goodbye Swisse

Chuck it and switch to another brand!

I most definitely agree with all the negative reviews of the new recipe plus it now contains wheat and gluten - another reason to chuck it and switch to another brand.

Reforumulation is Awful - and Beware of Sucralose: Artificial Sweetener

Why would a wellness company use an artificial sweetener in their products? I was shocked to recently purchase a bottle of Swisse Chlorophyll and discover the reformulation.

I’ve avoided any type of artificial sweetener for years. With the abundance of natural alternatives available it amazes me Swisse would even consider its use. For those unaware, a common brand of sucralose is Splenda. Sucralose is chlorinated sugar. Beyond studies claiming artificial sweetener (mostly aspartame) to be a possible carcinogenic compound, research is being done on their effects on our gut microbiome.

Swisse Chlorophyll is a product I’d used on and off over the years. The new formulation is so watered down (or perhaps now absent of thickeners/gums) and has a strange taste to it - far too sweet. The colour is a lot lighter than the previous formulation and it doesn’t coat the side of a glass as it once would.

Looking at the reviews below it’s interesting to see a general discontent on this new formula.

And those who commented on the original formula tasting “gross” - what would one expect from such supplement? It was certainly more palatable to me than a shot of wheatgrass juice.

A reformulation for those that complained of poor taste? Or a reformulation for commercial interests and using less expensive ingredients, whilst maintaining a premium price point?

I’ve also been using a Swisse Men’s Multi and Zinc tablets and am now considering continued use of the brand as a result of this reformulation. Drastic, maybe, but I’m not interested in consuming artificial sweeteners from a “wellness” company.

Shame on you Swisse.

I miss the green water

The new recipe does nothing, the old version was my secret weapon against hangovers (honestly worked so well) and there was certain satisfaction in drinking the almost black drink. Now its not the same,my water is clear just like my mind on the decision to swap brands

Disappointed customer

Used to religiously buy the liquid was a great product , new formula doesn't even compare no benefits at all. No longer buying... Disappointed they had to mess with such a great product... Work in a pharmacy discussed with a Swiss Rep now using different ingredients...

absolute rubbish

new formula for this product is crap ...on opening bottle and putting a tablespoon into my vege juice i thought it was either off or out of date..... poured the rest of the bottle down the sink and will not buy again ....tip for swisse .... if something is working ... dont fix it !!!

formula changed drastically

I have been taking the old formula for years & it was always very ALKALINE It is now very ACIDIC & completely the opposite of its original purpose which was to help to keep the bodies alkaline level now it makes it acidic

New taste disgusting terrible dont buy

Awful taste in your mouth very sweet I think it’s disgusting the new recipe. The old one was awsome. Watsed my money very disappointing and expensive gone to a supermarket brand much better