Swisse Chlorophyll

Swisse Chlorophyll (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

absolute rubbish

new formula for this product is crap ...on opening bottle and putting a tablespoon into my vege juice i thought it was either off or out of date..... poured the rest of the bottle down the sink and will not buy again ....tip for swisse .... if something is working ... dont fix it !!!

formula changed drastically

I have been taking the old formula for years & it was always very ALKALINE It is now very ACIDIC & completely the opposite of its original purpose which was to help to keep the bodies alkaline level now it makes it acidic

New taste disgusting terrible dont buy

Awful taste in your mouth very sweet I think it’s disgusting the new recipe. The old one was awsome. Watsed my money very disappointing and expensive gone to a supermarket brand much better

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Swisse Chlorophyll formula disappointing

Always loved the old formula, travel a lot without eating many vegetables and never got that metallic taste I used to have when going without vegetables for a couple of days. Lovely taste too, very cleansing but the new formula is terrible. Cant get rid of that awful taste, tastes like the metallic taste I have without eating greens. It does nothing for me and after all the years of buying the old product this will be the last one. Will look elsewhere . Very disappointed.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Chlorophyll compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

BRING BACK THE SWAMP SLUDGE!!

New formula (without asking anyone it seems) - thin, watery, does nothing after almost 2 (TWO) bottles of the new formula.

Taken nearly four times as much as I used to of the old formula with no benefits.

Now the old formula -that was great!! Hydrated instantly to effect of 2L of water, curbed appetite, sugar cravings, detoxed, aided digestion. LOVED IT.

So, dear Swisse - PLEASE BRING BACK THE SWAMP SLUDGE!! I think this could be the name of the petition I may start...

New recipe disappointing

Lenny
LennyHobart, TAS

No noticeable difference

Tried for several weeks as I was given a free bottle and didn't notice any difference apart from better looking skin and no break outs, didn't have any side effect.

Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

Clara V.
Clara V.10 Aug 2021
do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference
Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Amelia
AmeliaKingscote

Here's a trick to improve the taste...

I haven't noticed any huge differences, but have only been taking it for a few days. I too found the taste vile, almost enough to make the stomach churn. But I wanted to share a trick I found - mix it with about a teaspoon of sugar (or sweetener) and a squirt of lemon, in some water, and it's actually quite a nice drink! Lemon and spearmint cordial, if you like. You could even replace the water with soda water, or alternatively replace the lemon, sugar and water with lemonade (not quite so healthy, but inevitably more palatable).

A good product but Swisse need to improve the taste

It works!!

Tried the liquid version at first and due to the foul taste I found it challenging to drink! Converted to the tablet form & I wouldn't go back! I had foul stools for over a week when taking the tablets, I've lowered my dosage but I've honestly never felt better! I was finding it impossible to drop any weight despite a healthy diet & lifestyle! However since taking chlorophyll I've managed to drop those pesky few extra kilos!!

Sade+AyoMummySYDNEY

it tastes vile.

I use my kids medicen spuirter to take 5 mls in the morning on an empty stomach and... i have to have honey ready to literally rub honey all over my teeth and tongue. this stuff is so so gross. But i take it anyway for the health benifits.
I used to wake up with morning breath And i will say i never get morning breath now. so that claim of it is true. but its only been 2 weeks. so i am not sure of any other benifits. Also i think i need to man up and take a higher dose.
waiting on health benifits.
its vile.

Buddy
BuddyBrisbane

Swisse liquid chlorophyll is great

I use this supplement every day. It is much more cost effective than some other chlorophyll supplements, as it contains 2000mg of chlorophyll per 100mL - 10 times as much as some other brands. Look out for specials, as this product, often $20 or more, can sell for as low as $9. It has a strong taste, which I don't mind at all. Most of the taste comes from the chlorophyll. If you don't like the spearmint flavoured one, try the harder-to-find berry flavour (Chemist Warehouse stocks it). A product like this needs a preservative - this product contains potassium sorbate. This chemical occurs naturally and seems to be quite safe.
High chlorophyll content (10x some other brands), good preservative
Some people may not like strong taste

MargSamuel
MargSamuelSydney

So-so

We thought we'd give this product a try. To begin with we were totally fooled the price here says $18 we purchased from a health food store for $27. The texture is rather think and holds a little oily taste in your water. One of the most potent chlorophylls I've ever had. I have to mix it with other things not just water to illuminate the taste.