Swisse Chlorophyll

Swisse Chlorophyll

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Marilyn
MarilynMelbourne

Miss my bright green

I thought it was off when opening the bottle and was just about to throw it away.
Not very nice and miss the strong mint flavour, and the taste is also different.
Not buying again.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Australia for $15.99.

Side Effects
  • None

Sucralose and gluten!!!

I was excited to see this bc I used to love it and hadn’t seen it for a while. I tasted it and it was not the same. Then I looked at ingredients- horrified. I am coeliac and did not suspect it to contain gluten! What a waste of money

Purchased for $16.00.

Awful reformulation.

I am so disappointed with the new formulation. I used this for years and absolutely loved it. It now tastes revolting, and contains less chlorophyll. Why change something so good?

Peter T
Peter TFranklin 2913, ACT

Sucralose?

What? Why are Swiss putting artificial sweetener in a health product! I bought 2 bottles of this crap which are now destined for the rubbish bin. I presume the old Spearmint Chlorophyll most likely contained artificial sweetener but it just wasn't stated in the ingredients. Come on Swiss people aren't that stupid.

Purchased in March 2020.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Chlorophyll compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Jols V.
Jols V.Far North Queensland, QLD

Watered down and does not give the bennifits the old one did

I am dissapointed the new Swiss Chlorophyll is so watered down. The old version made my body and eyes feel great the new one is so watered down and does nothing for me.

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rubbish product

The current formula does not deserve my $1 for the product, in fact I have thrown 2 brand new bottles in a rubbish bin where they belong, I lack words to describe how terrible the current formula is ... will not buy again ever, please stay clear from this product as it is TERRIBLE. If I were paid to design a terrible product probably I would come up with something like that.

Purchased in November 2019.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
Jas
Jas

So Dissapointed!

I Paid $25 for this only to find it contains 2% Chlorophyll extract, preservatives and sugar!!! I should have read the bottle, but was in a hurry! The full bottle went in the bin.

Purchased in November 2019 for $25.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

Clara V.
Clara V.10 Aug 2021
do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference
Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
John C Blendman
John C BlendmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What is this rubbish?

Chlorophyll is, as it says on the bottle, a “powerful green pigment”, yet this can hardly turn the water green, whereas it used to go almost black. This is not what the doctor ordered. Consumers are being taken for stooges. Not buying again. Well done Swisse...imbeciles. Rip off.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.00.

Jenny W
Jenny WSydney, NSW

What!

Stored for some time in the cupboard, but not out of date. Thought it had settled and kept shaking. Poured it out into a jug and couldn't see the rich chlorophyll colour. Not happy Jan. Got on line as hadn't realised they've changed the formula. Will try and source a better product.

Purchased in September 2018.

Emm
EmmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Changed formula no good

I too have been taking this Swisse Chlorophyll for many years and since they’ve changed the formula it does seem watered down, less minty and yes why add sweetener?? Not happy Jan, I too will be changing brands

Linda
LindaVarsity Lakes

Not happy with the change in forumla

I think the new formula tastes less minty and more sweet. I definitely do not want more sugar in my diet. When I asked the pharmacist all they could say is "its just a new formula and none of the benefits have changed" ?? I will be changing brands.

not happy
not happyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Totally different

I was good on the old chlorophyll but not the new one I will have to switch brands so when this happens it is not true chlorophyll it's just a little bit mixed in with other ingredients that make the product ineffective.

Pathetic

Why add wheat and gluten? Why water down and use artificial sweetener? Sorry but I want natural ingredients as nature intended! Terrible product. Won't be buying again, to be sure.

not good

there must be a new person within the company with lack of knowledge,absolute rubbish,the previous stuff was good why change it,it is very apparent that some one is trying to give the company a bad reputation

dennby
dennbybrisbane

Not happy with the revised liquid chlorophyll formula

I've been taking Swisse liquid chlorophyll for quite some time now but I'm not at all satisfied with the revised formula. It appears watered down and insipid. It also now contains Sucralose which has a questionable history. Find it difficult to believe that a company such as Swisse would think that this terrible product would be acceptable to consumers. Sorry Swisse, I won't be repurchasing!