Swisse Chlorophyll

Swisse Chlorophyll (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

formula changed drastically

I have been taking the old formula for years & it was always very ALKALINE It is now very ACIDIC & completely the opposite of its original purpose which was to help to keep the bodies alkaline level now it makes it acidic

New taste disgusting terrible dont buy

Awful taste in your mouth very sweet I think it’s disgusting the new recipe. The old one was awsome. Watsed my money very disappointing and expensive gone to a supermarket brand much better

BRING BACK THE SWAMP SLUDGE!!

New formula (without asking anyone it seems) - thin, watery, does nothing after almost 2 (TWO) bottles of the new formula.

Taken nearly four times as much as I used to of the old formula with no benefits.

Now the old formula -that was great!! Hydrated instantly to effect of 2L of water, curbed appetite, sugar cravings, detoxed, aided digestion. LOVED IT.

So, dear Swisse - PLEASE BRING BACK THE SWAMP SLUDGE!! I think this could be the name of the petition I may start...

Lenny
LennyHobart, TAS

No noticeable difference

Tried for several weeks as I was given a free bottle and didn't notice any difference apart from better looking skin and no break outs, didn't have any side effect.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Chlorophyll compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Sade+AyoMummySYDNEY

it tastes vile.

I use my kids medicen spuirter to take 5 mls in the morning on an empty stomach and... i have to have honey ready to literally rub honey all over my teeth and tongue. this stuff is so so gross. But i take it anyway for the health benifits.
I used to wake up with morning breath And i will say i never get morning breath now. so that claim of it is true. but its only been 2 weeks. so i am not sure of any other benifits. Also i think i need to man up and take a higher dose.
waiting on health benifits.
its vile.

MargSamuel
MargSamuelSydney

So-so

We thought we'd give this product a try. To begin with we were totally fooled the price here says $18 we purchased from a health food store for $27. The texture is rather think and holds a little oily taste in your water. One of the most potent chlorophylls I've ever had. I have to mix it with other things not just water to illuminate the taste.