Swisse Chlorophyll

Swisse Chlorophyll

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Peter T
Peter TFranklin 2913, ACT

Sucralose?

What? Why are Swiss putting artificial sweetener in a health product! I bought 2 bottles of this crap which are now destined for the rubbish bin. I presume the old Spearmint Chlorophyll most likely contained artificial sweetener but it just wasn't stated in the ingredients. Come on Swiss people aren't that stupid.

Purchased in March 2020.

Jols V.
Jols V.Far North Queensland, QLD

Watered down and does not give the bennifits the old one did

I am dissapointed the new Swiss Chlorophyll is so watered down. The old version made my body and eyes feel great the new one is so watered down and does nothing for me.

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rubbish product

The current formula does not deserve my $1 for the product, in fact I have thrown 2 brand new bottles in a rubbish bin where they belong, I lack words to describe how terrible the current formula is ... will not buy again ever, please stay clear from this product as it is TERRIBLE. If I were paid to design a terrible product probably I would come up with something like that.

Purchased in November 2019.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
John C Blendman
John C BlendmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What is this rubbish?

Chlorophyll is, as it says on the bottle, a “powerful green pigment”, yet this can hardly turn the water green, whereas it used to go almost black. This is not what the doctor ordered. Consumers are being taken for stooges. Not buying again. Well done Swisse...imbeciles. Rip off.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.00.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Chlorophyll compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Jenny W
Jenny WSydney, NSW

What!

Stored for some time in the cupboard, but not out of date. Thought it had settled and kept shaking. Poured it out into a jug and couldn't see the rich chlorophyll colour. Not happy Jan. Got on line as hadn't realised they've changed the formula. Will try and source a better product.

Purchased in September 2018.