Swisse Chlorophyll

Swisse Chlorophyll

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Linda
LindaVarsity Lakes

Not happy with the change in forumla

I think the new formula tastes less minty and more sweet. I definitely do not want more sugar in my diet. When I asked the pharmacist all they could say is "its just a new formula and none of the benefits have changed" ?? I will be changing brands.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Swisse Chlorophyll formula disappointing

Always loved the old formula, travel a lot without eating many vegetables and never got that metallic taste I used to have when going without vegetables for a couple of days. Lovely taste too, very cleansing but the new formula is terrible. Cant get rid of that awful taste, tastes like the metallic taste I have without eating greens. It does nothing for me and after all the years of buying the old product this will be the last one. Will look elsewhere . Very disappointed.

Bev
Bevasked

can I use Swisse chlorophyll liquid mixed berry flavour - expiry dated August 2017 Or should I throw it out.

Mr Smith
Mr Smithasked

Dear product review and Swisse reps - I too have been disappointed with the new(ish) Swisse Chlorophyll formula - it is nowhere near as "effective" as the old thicker formula. There are many on this site that have been saying the same but I have yet to see a reply to any of the questions. So.... perhaps we haven't been asking directly. This is a question in the box that seems to imply one will get a response - yes please - I and many others would like to know if we can get the old product back. Over......

Denise N
Denise Nasked

Has anyone found a quality liquid chlorophyll to replace the new Swiss Liquid Chlorophyll that is as good as the old Swiss Liquid Chlorophyll please

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements