Swisse Chlorophyll

Swisse Chlorophyll (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

absolute rubbish

new formula for this product is crap ...on opening bottle and putting a tablespoon into my vege juice i thought it was either off or out of date..... poured the rest of the bottle down the sink and will not buy again ....tip for swisse .... if something is working ... dont fix it !!!

formula changed drastically

I have been taking the old formula for years & it was always very ALKALINE It is now very ACIDIC & completely the opposite of its original purpose which was to help to keep the bodies alkaline level now it makes it acidic

New taste disgusting terrible dont buy

Awful taste in your mouth very sweet I think it’s disgusting the new recipe. The old one was awsome. Watsed my money very disappointing and expensive gone to a supermarket brand much better

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Swisse Chlorophyll formula disappointing

Always loved the old formula, travel a lot without eating many vegetables and never got that metallic taste I used to have when going without vegetables for a couple of days. Lovely taste too, very cleansing but the new formula is terrible. Cant get rid of that awful taste, tastes like the metallic taste I have without eating greens. It does nothing for me and after all the years of buying the old product this will be the last one. Will look elsewhere . Very disappointed.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Chlorophyll compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

BRING BACK THE SWAMP SLUDGE!!

New formula (without asking anyone it seems) - thin, watery, does nothing after almost 2 (TWO) bottles of the new formula.

Taken nearly four times as much as I used to of the old formula with no benefits.

Now the old formula -that was great!! Hydrated instantly to effect of 2L of water, curbed appetite, sugar cravings, detoxed, aided digestion. LOVED IT.

So, dear Swisse - PLEASE BRING BACK THE SWAMP SLUDGE!! I think this could be the name of the petition I may start...

New recipe disappointing

It works!!

Tried the liquid version at first and due to the foul taste I found it challenging to drink! Converted to the tablet form & I wouldn't go back! I had foul stools for over a week when taking the tablets, I've lowered my dosage but I've honestly never felt better! I was finding it impossible to drop any weight despite a healthy diet & lifestyle! However since taking chlorophyll I've managed to drop those pesky few extra kilos!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

Clara V.
Clara V.10 Aug 2021
do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference
Buddy
BuddyBrisbane

Swisse liquid chlorophyll is great

I use this supplement every day. It is much more cost effective than some other chlorophyll supplements, as it contains 2000mg of chlorophyll per 100mL - 10 times as much as some other brands. Look out for specials, as this product, often $20 or more, can sell for as low as $9. It has a strong taste, which I don't mind at all. Most of the taste comes from the chlorophyll. If you don't like the spearmint flavoured one, try the harder-to-find berry flavour (Chemist Warehouse stocks it). A product like this needs a preservative - this product contains potassium sorbate. This chemical occurs naturally and seems to be quite safe.
High chlorophyll content (10x some other brands), good preservative
Some people may not like strong taste