Swisse Chlorophyll

Swisse Chlorophyll (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

absolute rubbish

new formula for this product is crap ...on opening bottle and putting a tablespoon into my vege juice i thought it was either off or out of date..... poured the rest of the bottle down the sink and will not buy again ....tip for swisse .... if something is working ... dont fix it !!!

formula changed drastically

I have been taking the old formula for years & it was always very ALKALINE It is now very ACIDIC & completely the opposite of its original purpose which was to help to keep the bodies alkaline level now it makes it acidic

New taste disgusting terrible dont buy

Awful taste in your mouth very sweet I think it’s disgusting the new recipe. The old one was awsome. Watsed my money very disappointing and expensive gone to a supermarket brand much better

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Swisse Chlorophyll formula disappointing

Always loved the old formula, travel a lot without eating many vegetables and never got that metallic taste I used to have when going without vegetables for a couple of days. Lovely taste too, very cleansing but the new formula is terrible. Cant get rid of that awful taste, tastes like the metallic taste I have without eating greens. It does nothing for me and after all the years of buying the old product this will be the last one. Will look elsewhere . Very disappointed.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Chlorophyll compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

BRING BACK THE SWAMP SLUDGE!!

New formula (without asking anyone it seems) - thin, watery, does nothing after almost 2 (TWO) bottles of the new formula.

Taken nearly four times as much as I used to of the old formula with no benefits.

Now the old formula -that was great!! Hydrated instantly to effect of 2L of water, curbed appetite, sugar cravings, detoxed, aided digestion. LOVED IT.

So, dear Swisse - PLEASE BRING BACK THE SWAMP SLUDGE!! I think this could be the name of the petition I may start...