Swisse Chlorophyll

Swisse Chlorophyll

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Linda
LindaVarsity Lakes

Not happy with the change in forumla

I think the new formula tastes less minty and more sweet. I definitely do not want more sugar in my diet. When I asked the pharmacist all they could say is "its just a new formula and none of the benefits have changed" ?? I will be changing brands.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Swisse Chlorophyll formula disappointing

Always loved the old formula, travel a lot without eating many vegetables and never got that metallic taste I used to have when going without vegetables for a couple of days. Lovely taste too, very cleansing but the new formula is terrible. Cant get rid of that awful taste, tastes like the metallic taste I have without eating greens. It does nothing for me and after all the years of buying the old product this will be the last one. Will look elsewhere . Very disappointed.

Lenny
LennyHobart, TAS

No noticeable difference

Tried for several weeks as I was given a free bottle and didn't notice any difference apart from better looking skin and no break outs, didn't have any side effect.

Sade+AyoMummySYDNEY

it tastes vile.

I use my kids medicen spuirter to take 5 mls in the morning on an empty stomach and... i have to have honey ready to literally rub honey all over my teeth and tongue. this stuff is so so gross. But i take it anyway for the health benifits.
I used to wake up with morning breath And i will say i never get morning breath now. so that claim of it is true. but its only been 2 weeks. so i am not sure of any other benifits. Also i think i need to man up and take a higher dose.
waiting on health benifits.
its vile.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Chlorophyll compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

MargSamuel
MargSamuelSydney

So-so

We thought we'd give this product a try. To begin with we were totally fooled the price here says $18 we purchased from a health food store for $27. The texture is rather think and holds a little oily taste in your water. One of the most potent chlorophylls I've ever had. I have to mix it with other things not just water to illuminate the taste.