Swisse Chlorophyll

Swisse Chlorophyll

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Linda
LindaVarsity Lakes

Not happy with the change in forumla

I think the new formula tastes less minty and more sweet. I definitely do not want more sugar in my diet. When I asked the pharmacist all they could say is "its just a new formula and none of the benefits have changed" ?? I will be changing brands.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Swisse Chlorophyll formula disappointing

Always loved the old formula, travel a lot without eating many vegetables and never got that metallic taste I used to have when going without vegetables for a couple of days. Lovely taste too, very cleansing but the new formula is terrible. Cant get rid of that awful taste, tastes like the metallic taste I have without eating greens. It does nothing for me and after all the years of buying the old product this will be the last one. Will look elsewhere . Very disappointed.

New recipe disappointing

Amelia
AmeliaKingscote

Here's a trick to improve the taste...

I haven't noticed any huge differences, but have only been taking it for a few days. I too found the taste vile, almost enough to make the stomach churn. But I wanted to share a trick I found - mix it with about a teaspoon of sugar (or sweetener) and a squirt of lemon, in some water, and it's actually quite a nice drink! Lemon and spearmint cordial, if you like. You could even replace the water with soda water, or alternatively replace the lemon, sugar and water with lemonade (not quite so healthy, but inevitably more palatable).

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Chlorophyll compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

A good product but Swisse need to improve the taste

It works!!

Tried the liquid version at first and due to the foul taste I found it challenging to drink! Converted to the tablet form & I wouldn't go back! I had foul stools for over a week when taking the tablets, I've lowered my dosage but I've honestly never felt better! I was finding it impossible to drop any weight despite a healthy diet & lifestyle! However since taking chlorophyll I've managed to drop those pesky few extra kilos!!

Buddy
BuddyBrisbane

Swisse liquid chlorophyll is great

I use this supplement every day. It is much more cost effective than some other chlorophyll supplements, as it contains 2000mg of chlorophyll per 100mL - 10 times as much as some other brands. Look out for specials, as this product, often $20 or more, can sell for as low as $9. It has a strong taste, which I don't mind at all. Most of the taste comes from the chlorophyll. If you don't like the spearmint flavoured one, try the harder-to-find berry flavour (Chemist Warehouse stocks it). A product like this needs a preservative - this product contains potassium sorbate. This chemical occurs naturally and seems to be quite safe.
High chlorophyll content (10x some other brands), good preservative
Some people may not like strong taste

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

Clara V.
Clara V.10 Aug 2021
do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference
Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.