Swisse Chlorophyll

Swisse Chlorophyll

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
    Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Bev
    Bevasked

can I use Swisse chlorophyll liquid mixed berry flavour - expiry dated August 2017 Or should I throw it out.

Mr Smith
    Mr Smithasked

Dear product review and Swisse reps - I too have been disappointed with the new(ish) Swisse Chlorophyll formula - it is nowhere near as "effective" as the old thicker formula. There are many on this site that have been saying the same but I have yet to see a reply to any of the questions. So.... perhaps we haven't been asking directly. This is a question in the box that seems to imply one will get a response - yes please - I and many others would like to know if we can get the old product back. Over......

Denise N
    Denise Nasked

Has anyone found a quality liquid chlorophyll to replace the new Swiss Liquid Chlorophyll that is as good as the old Swiss Liquid Chlorophyll please

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements