Swisse Chlorophyll

Swisse Chlorophyll

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lenny
LennyHobart, TAS

No noticeable difference

Tried for several weeks as I was given a free bottle and didn't notice any difference apart from better looking skin and no break outs, didn't have any side effect.

Sade+AyoMummySYDNEY

it tastes vile.

I use my kids medicen spuirter to take 5 mls in the morning on an empty stomach and... i have to have honey ready to literally rub honey all over my teeth and tongue. this stuff is so so gross. But i take it anyway for the health benifits.
I used to wake up with morning breath And i will say i never get morning breath now. so that claim of it is true. but its only been 2 weeks. so i am not sure of any other benifits. Also i think i need to man up and take a higher dose.
waiting on health benifits.
its vile.

MargSamuel
MargSamuelSydney

So-so

We thought we'd give this product a try. To begin with we were totally fooled the price here says $18 we purchased from a health food store for $27. The texture is rather think and holds a little oily taste in your water. One of the most potent chlorophylls I've ever had. I have to mix it with other things not just water to illuminate the taste.

Bev
Bevasked

can I use Swisse chlorophyll liquid mixed berry flavour - expiry dated August 2017 Or should I throw it out.

Mr Smith
Mr Smithasked

Dear product review and Swisse reps - I too have been disappointed with the new(ish) Swisse Chlorophyll formula - it is nowhere near as "effective" as the old thicker formula. There are many on this site that have been saying the same but I have yet to see a reply to any of the questions. So.... perhaps we haven't been asking directly. This is a question in the box that seems to imply one will get a response - yes please - I and many others would like to know if we can get the old product back. Over......

Denise N
Denise Nasked

Has anyone found a quality liquid chlorophyll to replace the new Swiss Liquid Chlorophyll that is as good as the old Swiss Liquid Chlorophyll please

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements