Swisse Ultiboost Inner Balance

Swisse Ultiboost Inner Balance

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LaunnieB

LaunnieBLaunceston

Brilliant

I have been using for 6 months now after having been diagnosed with IBS - with a change of diet and daily use of these I have now been pain free for a couple of months. Took a little while for them to take effect but couldn't be happier with the results

Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Not worth the money - didn't work and threw them away

I bought these by accident, meaning to buy my usual Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Plus. They don't work for me whatsoever. I have had serious, embarrassing farting all day at work since starting these - a problem that had completely gone away while I was taking Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Plus.
Nothing - tried them for one month while my symptions all returned and worsened the longer I was on them.
It doesn't work.

JessV

JessVMelbourne

Worth the money

I have been on these probiotics for a few weeks now and have really noticed the difference. I have alot of digestion issues and started taking these hoping they would work, and they have. I even stopped taking them for a few days and went straight back to discomfort and pain, so i am convinced they work for me.
They work