Swisse Ultiboost Iron

Swisse Ultiboost Iron

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

Melina
MelinaSydney, NSW

New lid is impossible to open

The new packaging is awful, it has some new child safe lid that took me half an hour to open. Even when I followed the instructions pushing it down hard and then twisting anticlockwise and then clockwise, it was near impossible to open. I am already iron deficient, I don’t need to struggle like this. And its only “child safe” the first time you open it, so that’s a pointless feature isn’t it? Shame I bought two, no more Swisse products for me

Purchased in May 2021 at Coles for $5.00.

Didn’t work

This product did nothing to increase my iron levels, I’m not sure that it claims to do that but a month on and I’m still having all of the symptom associated with having low iron, I’ll still to my prescribed Ferrograd C, it’s a little more expensive but at least it does what it claims to x

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $8.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
Reviewer
Reviewer

TERRIBLE; utterly ineffective

We have been consuming this so-called 'iron supplement' for iron deficiency and has not helped at all; in fact, it has been utterly ineffective. I'm glad I read the other review because I had already sensed something wrong about this medication.

What's more ironic is that we went into the pharmacy recently and one of the staff members said that this is the only 'medication' they had that 'treats iron deficiency'.

I find it hard to believe that this medication even exists.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Ultiboost Iron compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Solarius
SolariusSydney, NSW

Misleading product - does not work