Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox

Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox

1 review

Finally I feel like Im getting a result

Just started taking this product today
I have high liver function tests in the last three years ... and Im trying to combat it
I can honestly say that today my swelling has already started to decrease !!
No more pain also !!!
Im quite amazed

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
DeDe D.
DeDe D.

Also, I have had painful leg cramps during the night whilst sleeping, the Swiss Magnesium tablets worked for me ... within the first night, now my husband takes them although he never takes anything and he was totally impressed .. so there you go !!

See all Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox reviews

宇超 马.
宇超 马.asked

hey, I'm wondering if the liver detox can be used by someone who is a diabetic petient?

Sarykanha
Sarykanhaasked

My father just tried it today and he said his urine came out dark yellow, is it normal? His liver damaged level B. Any idea please?

Messyano K. Bara C.
Messyano K. Bara C.asked

Hi. I want to ask. I have problem with my liver. So i buy this vitamin detox liver and lecithin for live.
The question is. Is oke if i take together in the morning after my breakfast. Btw i also take for healthy lung dan fish oil.

See all Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox questions