Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox

1 review
Taha C.
Taha C.

Not for me

The product gave me diarrhea and started giving me upset stomach 3-4 days after I started taking the tablets. To the point that even drinking water was making my stomach upset . I researched it and I found articles advising against detoxing liver unless you have been consuming harmful food or have been drinking a lot of alcohol. I don’t drink alcohol at all and my diet is moderate so I think I didn’t need to detox my liver after all.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
See all Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox reviews

Sarykanha
Sarykanhaasked

My father just tried it today and he said his urine came out dark yellow, is it normal? His liver damaged level B. Any idea please?

Messyano K. Bara C.
Messyano K. Bara C.asked

Hi. I want to ask. I have problem with my liver. So i buy this vitamin detox liver and lecithin for live.
The question is. Is oke if i take together in the morning after my breakfast. Btw i also take for healthy lung dan fish oil.

Eric K.
Eric K.asked

After consuming Liver detox, I realised my urine come out cloudy. Are they common ?

See all Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox questions