Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox

Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox (page 2 of 2)

4.5

Mark
Mark

High liver function reduced.

After years of my doctor telling me i had high liver function i started taking these pills but definitely did not reduce my beer consumption. Last check up after few months of the pills the doctor says my liver function has reduced and have i reduced my beer consumption? It can only be the pills!

brodricj
brodricjPerth, WA

No help for liver function what-so-ever

Following an abnormal liver function blood test (high ALT and Gamma GT enzymes, symptomatic of a liver under stress) I started taking Swisse Liver Detox, 2 tabs per day. I have been on this therapy for 6 months. A repeat of the liver function tests after 6 months on Swisse showed no improvement in the liver function what-so-ever. 8 parameters of the liver are tested and none showed any change or improvement.
Short of the possibility that Swisse is stopping the liver from getting worse, I have seen no benefit in my liver health with this product.

I'm testing them now

I went to the doctors and got told the same thing i have a terrible liver amd my kidney is not so good so I am hoping to get different results the next time I go. Fingers crossed.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Don't know how it's possible

I have been suffering from cold and flu for over a week, decided to do juice fast to boost my immunity but before that I decided to do liver detox for effective result, believe it or not, just one time liver detox 2 tablets at once after a meal did the miracle, cold and flu gone for good just in an hr time where no other medicine helped, I can breathe properly and so happily, got my life back, start is so amazing and Now I can't wait to see my results of detox, Thanks to Swisse for such an amazing product

Life saver pills

Last year my liver function test showed that my liver was very bad and i was having liver pains. Just a month or so later, my liver test results show that my liver function is now perfect even though i was only taking one pill a day and forgot some doses completely. I didnt change anything ( like diet etc) so i know its purely because of these liver detox pills. Thanks swisse ;-)

Brian1972
Brian1972Sydney

Best liver pills out there

Happy to say that i now always purchase Swisse braned items.

Swisse Untiboost liver detox is the best liver detox pill available on the market. When i returned from my overseas trip my doctor advised of certain problems with my liver, he recommended i take swisse tablets and within two months my symptoms had dissapeared.

Amazing
Reliable, works
Pricey - but worth it

Stopped my indigestion

I was really struggling with reflux and bloating and after 2 months taking this I haven't had 1 episode.

No bloating, no feeling sick after eating fatty or spicy foods

The first couple of weeks I did go to the loo a lot but it settled down

Would definately recommend

Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox

I've only been taking these for around a week but within a few days I noticed I felt a lot more energetic as well more alert - I'm looking forward to further enhancement from this product. Big tablets but easy to break in half and only need two per day.

Liver Detox review

Ok...so I know in an ideal world I would improve my diet and lower my liquor intake...however reality bites...I have been taking Swisse Liver Detox for a few weeks now and have noticed that my eyes have become whiter, I am waking up feeling much more refreshed, my indigestion has lowered and overall I feel much more alert....
Good sized container

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Sarykanha
Sarykanhaasked

My father just tried it today and he said his urine came out dark yellow, is it normal? His liver damaged level B. Any idea please?

Messyano K. Bara C.
Messyano K. Bara C.asked

Hi. I want to ask. I have problem with my liver. So i buy this vitamin detox liver and lecithin for live.
The question is. Is oke if i take together in the morning after my breakfast. Btw i also take for healthy lung dan fish oil.

Eric K.
Eric K.asked

After consuming Liver detox, I realised my urine come out cloudy. Are they common ?

See all Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox questions