Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox

Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox

4.5

brodricj
    brodricjPerth, WA

No help for liver function what-so-ever

Following an abnormal liver function blood test (high ALT and Gamma GT enzymes, symptomatic of a liver under stress) I started taking Swisse Liver Detox, 2 tabs per day. I have been on this therapy for 6 months. A repeat of the liver function tests after 6 months on Swisse showed no improvement in the liver function what-so-ever. 8 parameters of the liver are tested and none showed any change or improvement.
    Short of the possibility that Swisse is stopping the liver from getting worse, I have seen no benefit in my liver health with this product.

See all Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox reviews

Sarykanha
    Sarykanhaasked

My father just tried it today and he said his urine came out dark yellow, is it normal? His liver damaged level B. Any idea please?

Messyano K. Bara C.
    Messyano K. Bara C.asked

Hi. I want to ask. I have problem with my liver. So i buy this vitamin detox liver and lecithin for live.
    The question is. Is oke if i take together in the morning after my breakfast. Btw i also take for healthy lung dan fish oil.

Eric K.
    Eric K.asked

After consuming Liver detox, I realised my urine come out cloudy. Are they common ?

See all Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox questions