Swisse Ultiboost Sleep

Swisse Ultiboost Sleep

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Diane K
Diane KVictoria

Kept me awake and caused a massive migraine

This medication kept me awake most of the night .... I felt worse than the normal insomnia I was experiencing prior. Also woke the next day with the most MASSIVE migraine which lasted for the whole day. Waste of money and had the complete adverse effect. Will never use this product again.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $20.00.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
McLarenOz
McLarenOzCentral West, NSW

Terrible

Was sleeping 3 hours on average a night so gave this a go. Sleep less now, feel terrible, lethargic and more tired during the day. For the price you pay, you’d expect at least something positive from this product. Hard to say anything positive after my experience using this product.

Purchased in May 2021 for $25.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

It works the other way

It started to trigger gastritis after using this product. My intention to take this pills is to improve insomnia. But it is going the other and making worse. I can't sleep as it is making body very dry

Purchased in May 2021 for $45.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Ultiboost Sleep compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Sburns834
Sburns834Southwest, VIC

Works perfect

Purchased in February 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Amelia J.
Amelia J.

Worked at the start only

I started taking these to help me improve my sleep and get better quality sleep. For the first couple of days these worked fine but after that I had to take more for them to work.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Nathan M.
Nathan M.

Made it harder to sleep, not easier

I took these pills to help improve the quality of my sleep. I wasn’t an insomniac, though I would have some nights where I wouldn’t get to sleep as easily as I’d like.

Instead of improving the quality of my sleep, I battled insomnia on nights that I took the pills. I’m bewildered how this has managed to happen and feel I need to speak to my GP about how this is even possible.

All I know is I most certainly cannot recommend this product to everyone, as it clearly has some adverse effects for some people. My housemate on the other hand has reported no issues, besides some odd dreams.

Purchased in November 2020 at Priceline for $18.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Linda
LindaPerth WA

Took some time but they work

Never had sleep problems until about 5 months ago where I went from dropping off as soon as my head hit the pillow to still looking at the clock at 5am! Tried the usual, no coffee, warm milk, meditation and even alcohol (although I don't normally drink) with minimal success. Decided to try these herbal tablets and at first they didn't appear to help at all. After about 3 weeks, they kicked in and I'm sleeping well again. My thoughts are that like most herbal supplements, they take time for the body to adjust.
Worked for me.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $22.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

I never thought I'd see the day..

When my own farts ceased to be acceptable and instead made my eyes water and my mouth to dry up.
These things sorta worked (I guess?) but found I'd wake up again and had to take more.
*shudders*

Ron V.
Ron V.

There is better out there

Incorrect review, thought it produced stomach cramps, but now think it was not the tablets. But the lavender tea I used to wash it down with. So wish to delete previous review

Brad W.
Brad W.

Absolute waste of money

Took 6 of the stinky pills and got heavy eye lids and that dissipated after 5 minutes and here i am at 0120am wide awake.
I would have had better luck getting to sleep with a glass of warm milk- Save your $$$

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None

Has made a huge difference at a very stressful time.

Have been taking this for about 5 days and have noticed a huge difference. I also take a Swisse magnesium tablet at the same time. I was waking up every night once or twice but have been sleeping through and even going to bed early I manage to get 10-11 hours!! Highly recommended, and to take with the magnesium too.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $17.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Doesn't work for me..not in the slightest..back to prescription meds.

Attempting to go herbs instead of prescription AD and sleeping pills... Normally this brand works well eg Magnesium but this was useless even at 2 tablets...Dont waste your money! Try something else or see your HP.

Purchased at Woolworths for $9.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
Julie C.
Julie C.

Wouldn't Buy Again.

It does help me relax but once I wake after only three four hours sleep I can't go back to sleep, also I'm pretty sure it's giving me loose bowels and sometimes I have to go in the middle of the night which I've never done before. Won't buy a second time.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $19.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Hugo
HugoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t waste your money

Of zero help. Completely useless (writing this at 3am). Don’t waste your money on this absolutely useless product that does not help you to sleep in any way at all.

Purchased in June 2020 for $16.00.

Glenyse
GlenyseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Night’s Sleep

Swiss’s Seep really relaxes me I take it 30 minutes before bed and I sleep so well. I have also found that it helps to lower my blood pressure which is great.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $22.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None