Swisse Women's Ultivite

Swisse Women's Ultivite

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Swisse Women’s 50+ Multivitamin

My first week taking these I experienced terrible cramps, diarrhoea and dehydration that has since resolved. Weeks two and three onward I have experienced hideous and debilitating nausea every day within 10-20 minutes of taking these that lasts several hours. They are sadly now having to go in the bin - such a waste!

Purchased in July 2021.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Lily
LilySouth East Queensland, QLD

No changes whatsoever

Started taking these to assist with my fatigue & stress (thought I’d give it a try) and it was no help with my energy levels at all. It does make my mind feel more alert if that makes sense but my body is still bleh. For those of you commenting about fluro urine, that just means your body is flushing out the excess Vitamin B that you don’t need. Definitely don’t use these to replace a balanced diet and always take the tablets with food! It’s not for me but it might work for others. :)

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $15.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
LIz
LIzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unpleasant side effect

Started having really bad reflux problems recently and could not figure out why.. then I realised they started the exact same time as I started taking these. Stopped taking them and the reflux stopped too. Taught me a valuable lesson about not believing hype… thrown the rest of the bottle out and won’t be buying again.

Purchased in April 2021 for $55.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Long term physical illness
  • Poor mental health
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Women's Ultivite compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

angeljayne
angeljayneQueensland

Will never stop taking it!

Started taking this about ten years ago and the moment I did, the horrendous pms cramps I have had all my life disappeared completely. I don’t know how or why but this completely changed my life. And when I stop taking them, my cramping comes back. So I know it’s this. It keeps my body in balance!! Will never stop taking them! Changed my life!!!

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Delappe R.
Delappe R.

My lifesaver for 22 years!

I started taking this vitamin after a child care nurse recommended them to me after the birth of my child 22 years ago. I can't live without them. With my busy lifestyle, they keep me bobbing along and ensure my energy levels are maintained to get me through my busy day. If for some reason I run out and miss a few days, I notice that I stat to get weary and teary. If I have a particular busy day or am going though a stressful time, I take 2 in the morning and it helps take the stress away. It does take a few months initially to kick in, but after that they work a treat for me! My lifesaver!

Purchased in February 1999.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work

Not good

Made me even more tired than I was before taking them got heart palpitations, itchy skin, urine bright yellow, didn’t get any sleep been taking them for a week, there going in the bin

Purchased in March 2021.

Van
VanVictoria

It made me feel hungry, nauseous and dizzy!

I heard that this brand had a good reputation so I decided to spend extra money to buy this product but it was very disappointing. Every time. after I took it, I felt hungry, nauseous and dizzy. Wanted to take it to boost my energy but ended feeling very bad so I could not do anything. I had to throw it in the bin. Will not buy it again.

Purchased in December 2020 for $38.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Havana
Havana

Will buy again!

Taking this product to improve general wellbeing. For the first wk or so did suffer with the dizziness and stomach cramps slightly, and just feeling BLeH, but now those side effects have eased and feel great. Do suffer with low iron so taking a iron tablet too, but have only been on this for about 3 weeks but have noticed nails are growing faster. You do have to take after eating which is good cause it forces me to eat brekky which I usually forego.
I think its normal to feel yuck for the first wk or so tho when starting any vitamin so your body adjusts so yeh. My 2 cents!

Purchased in October 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Marisa A.
Marisa A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is what I am looking for!

I just started taking this pill today, I have been in high dose of vitamin D and Iron, but still feel extremely exhausted and irritated after the end of my work. Today was different, my energy level increase abundantly, my emotions in check, and still have so much energy to do other things after work. I read that this vitamin is good for hair and nails which also my problem due to my depression, but I am doing natural remedy for my thinning hair so hopefully this would works double! Def a happy customer and will continue taking!

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Veronica
VeronicaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Won't buy again

I wanted a multi as I have a restricted diet. I thought Swisse had a good reputation and bought this bottle to try.
I got through half the bottle and binned it. I don't know if it is the coating of the tablets or what but the smell makes me queasy and for hours after taking it I felt nauseous and sometimes a bit dizzy.
I always had it in the morning after food so that wasn't the issue. It didn't make me feel better and I have moved to another brand which doesn't have this effect.

Purchased in June 2020 for $34.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
AmandainSurfers
AmandainSurfers

Definitely do what I wanted

I have Type 2 diabetes, which means I am prone to iron deficiency brought on by low B vitamins. Every time I get lethargic and blah, these things turn it around. i really should keep taking them instead of feeling better and then going back to not. To those people posting about nausea and yellow wee, it is because it has a high dose of B vitamins in it, which means you have to take it with a meal. Empty stomach will make you feel sick. The yellow wee is also the B vitamins, very normal, you get the same with any high dose vitamin B, including Berocca.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $30.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Sierra
SierraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feel great taking them

I’m heading into my mid 40’s and I take these to improve the my overall health. I have an iron deficiency and these have helped with that a lot an my energy levels have improved greatly. The product hasn’t had any adverse side effects on my health or wellbeing.

Purchased in June 2020.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Isobel
IsobelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

NEVER AGAIN!

I am a fit healthy 63yr old lady. I am rarely sick with anything! I took this as a boost to my overall health....iron, calcium magnesium b vitamins etc.. Within and hr I had a headache felt exhausted, my stomach swelled up and I spent the next few hours vomiting! I havent been that sick in years & nearly went to hospital. I remember taking a Swisse Vitamin Supplement many years ago with the same result. At that time, I put it down to something else but stopped taking the vitamin just in case. I thought Id give it another go. NEVER AGAIN!

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Sonz
Sonz

Felt very tired and dizzy. Terrible tablets

The tablet is too big and makes me very hungry and dizzy and tired taking it. Tried it for a few weeks and still didn’t feel good, have binned it now

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
Lili J.
Lili J.North Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!!!

All these people commenting about feeling sick and what not obviously did not eat before taking the vitamin. These have done wonders for me, I usually was used to taking three different vitamins just to get half the benefits of what’s in these magic pills! I still take my hair,skin and nail gummies cause I just love long nails and shiny hair but these are amazing I will take these until I’m much older then continue to take the 50+. Only been taking them for a month and they have increase my energy levels so much.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $15.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None