Swisse Women's Ultivite

Swisse Women's Ultivite

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julie F.

Julie F.Perth, WA

Long strong nails again

Great product I've been taking for about 2 months. I started taking them when I realised I may need some nutritional supplements since reducing my food intake over 12 months ago. My nails had become thin and weak and my hair was dull and falling out. Now my nails have grown strong and long and everyone remarks how fast my hair has grown. It is also no longer falling out.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $15.00.

Side Effects None

Bee E.

Bee E.

Works for hair growth

The tablet is hard to swallow it smells funny too and this tablet makes my urine bright yellow. But my hair has grown so much and my nails are finally strong and it’s only been since about 2 months of using these multi vitamins. I will continue taking them.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Horrible product!

Started taking vitamins for a week now and me and my husband are now with severe pain that started a day after we took our first pill. I will not recommend this product unless the recommendation is to avoid it. €30 right in the trash can.

Purchased in August 2019 for $30.00.

Effective Within One day
Briony

BrionyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best multivitamin.

I have been taking Swisse multi vitamins for several years. I have tried other brands, which make me nauseous so I always seem to return to swisse. My hair, skin and nails are so much stronger and healthier since I started using this brand. Yes, they might turn your urine bright yellow. A minor detail. The tablets themselves are large, but have never caused an issue.

Purchased at Priceline for $23.00.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible- truly works thank you Swiss.

My hair is healthier and my nails are stronger. I was in absolute agony from stomach pain for taking one an empty stomach. Also only ever take one per day.

Purchased in May 2017 at Drugscreen for $25.00.

Effective Within A week

ElsieSydney, NSW

Wonderful vitamin

Purchased in April 2019 at Drugscreen for $5.00.

Effective Within A month

Miracle !

I cannot believe how good these are I have been suffering with hair loss / thinning hair for many years I’ve tried numerous products and supplements nothing worked but within 2 month of taking these vitamins it started to come back and my over all health has greatly improved my fatigue has lifted yes I have the bright coloured urine but that is such a small price to pay for the benefits these vitamins have turned my life around will never take another supplement only these.Thank you Swisse

Purchased in November 2018.

Suzy

SuzyTasmania

Tablets are too large, dissatisfied

These tablets are very hard to swallow, took one this morning and feels like it’s still stuck in my throat, terrible after taste. Swiss should make the tablets smaller, I would rather take 2 smaller ones than 1 huge one. I’ve been on them for 3 weeks, but I had a week’s break, now back on them but because of the large size tablet, not sure I want to continue taking them. Also, I didn’t notice an improvement of my tiredness in the 2 weeks I was on them. I won’t be buying them again, dissatisfied

Purchased in February 2019 for $20.00.

Disappointing

I decided to take multivitamins to relieve my stress and get some energy but on the first day I found myself feeling extremely exhausted and nauseous. Yellow wee too. Just found out its not just me with the bad experience

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Effective Within Did not work
JYC

JYCSydney, NSW

Terrible experience

After one hour I felt sick in my stomach. I was nauseous and exhausted for the whole day - my urine was horribly horribly yellow. I will not take another tablet.

Purchased in February 2019 for $14.00.

Ali

AliMelbourne

Make me feel very ill

I had vet terrible time after taking one tablet, lasting for many days. Bad headaches and
Uncomfortable stomach. Very bad product, waste of money.

Sandy

SandyYork

New life for me

I have suffered with really bad skin condition when I go out in the sun big nasty blisters , couldn't believe it totally disappeared when I started taking these vitamins, amazing I'm so happy my skin has never been so good

Joann

JoannWestern District, VIC

Swisse multi vitamins

I started taking this due to constantly feeling flat but since starting taking this product my energy levels have increased by a great amount I don't feel as tired or flat I am glad I found such a quality product I would recommend this product to any potential buyer.

jord

jordHunter Region, NSW

Not good

When I went to write this review I was kind of thinking ‘oh I just be the only one’ but reading reviews I was surprised to see similar experiences.

I started taking these before having IVF egg collection just to make sure I was in A+ condition but found after a few days I was feeling really crook in the guts and really nauseous so I had to stop taking (I did take them with food ect as directed). My wee was also yellow.

Waste of money because 6 months later they are still sitting in the cardboard collecting dust.

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Mood and Energy Lift

Was suffering from chronic fatigue & low mood, these have helped me to some degree, maybe the vitamin D in them is helping. First time I have ever taken multi vitamin before, so it is a nice surprise to be feeling better.

sathia

sathiaperth, wa

terrible vitamin

After taking this one feeling terrible. urine was very yellow..dizzy i was almost fallen in shopping center. was bed all day couldn't go to work either..terrible decision to buy..just wastage of money..

Tommy

TommyPontypridd

Never felt so tired

I decided to take these vitamins as I was a little tired. Big big mistake , I was feeling so very tired on these tablets, didn't want to do house work , felt so sick and had heart palpitations , also felt dizzy and had indigestion . My wee was a bright yellow. I stopped takeing them and within two days felt a lot better, more energy. I asked my daughter what vitamins was she on , she was on the same, and believe it or not she felt the same as I did , we have now put them in the bin.

Neon yellow urine

Only been taking for two days when I got the shock of my life. My urine had turned bright neon yellow. Think the colour of the "mountain dew" fizzy drink bottle. Very scary to see.

Terrible

Seen this on tv and thought cool might give it a go. Everyday since been feeling weary and nauseous. So I've done a Google search and found there's people like me.

Bad reaction

Only took 3 doses - taken with breakfast - suffered diarrhoea and vomiting - first time in years I have thrown up. Will not be using the rest - an expensive mistake - should have researched more instead of believing the ads !!
However have spoken to others who use the product and they have had no problems!!

Tricia B.

Tricia B.asked

Why cant you take the swiss ultivite for women if your on warfrin

Adeleasked

Is this the best vitamin to stop thinning hair and break outs on skin?

Elsie

I don't know about "the best" but I have found my skin and hair generally all round improved. I am prone to very small pre menstrual break outs but I don't find them anywhere near as bad. I think that trying the vitamins for a month might be the best way for you to see any difference.

Adele

Thanks so much on your response & advice

Cilla E.

Cilla E.asked

My doctor prescribed these to take as my iron level was a bit low. Will these help build it up or do I need an iron tablet?

Elsie

The type and amount of iron in this vitamin (it contains ferrous furamate, or iron salts rather than ferrous sulphate, which is better at restoring iron deficiency but furamate is more gentle on the tummy) I would say is NOT suitable for helping your low iron. The tablet does contain 30% of your recommended daily amount BUT if you are borderline anaemic I would have thought your doctor would have prescribed ferrous sulphate. I think it's a great vitamin but I'd double check with your doctor as you may require additional iron supplements and it may be possible to take the vitamin in conjunction with this additional iron supplement. I hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Swisse representatives