Swisse Women’s Ultivite F1

Swisse Women’s Ultivite F1

1.0 from 1 review

Near to useless

! just purchased this product on special at Coles because I had run out of my normal multi. I happened to read the label with my glasses on :) and was really surprised by how low the levels of nearly everything are. I just checked against various websites and most of the ingredients are in such low dose as to be ineffective - for example Lutein (for eye health) is included at 200mcg which is equivalent to around a quarter of a mg - and to be of any use you need 6mg.

I randomly checked other ingredients with same result - looks like an impressive list but nothing in any useful amount. I would suggest taking extra tablets (i reckon around 6 tabs and you'd get near to recommended levels) but the inclusion of vitamin E makes that a risky suggestion -

There is more vitamin E in this than safe levels (because its cheap) so taking extra tablets will increase what is already too much. If it is working for you I guess that is because of the vitamin B (we dont store vitamin b and need it for energy) so i'd suggest a cheaper and safer option would be a good quality b vitamin
It was cheap
It wont actually make any difference to my health