Switched On Australia

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TFM

TFMVictoria

Terrible Communication

Called and put forward a query and no one bothered to call back and communicate my concern. They are not understanding I I urge anyone to think twice about going with this provider due to this. Look for another telco company that will provide better service.

Start DateAugust 2017
Adequate Speeds No
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeCapped Data

Glen B

Glen BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great work

good easy experience, easy to talk to unlike past providers. arranged an electrician for us to get ethernet points in our building too. would recommend to anyone who needs their business looked after.

cheers

Sth Coast Aquariums

Sth Coast AquariumsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb customer service

Recently had an outage on our service. Switched on kept us in the loop and constantly followed up to ensure our business was swiftly back online. Unlike the other big telcos these guys actually care and are passionate about what they do. Big fan thus far great job

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Good prices would definitely recommend

Our “principle” clinics have been with Leigh and Switched On for years. Never one increase and very easy to contact if required. Way better than Telstras customer service! They still use the Telstra network but at wholesale prices because they are apart of a group listed on the ASX - bulk buying power.. Been very happy with this company thus far

Connection TypeISP Cable

I am not normally a " reviewer" but thanks guys for the level of personal service you continue to provide. Having been with you guys for years now I was extremely impressed that you were able to resolve a recent issue (that I created) in such a swift and professional manner. A phone company is a phone company until something goes wrong and that's where these guys are different from the big boys in town. Well done and thanks.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Very Fast & Tech Savvy!

Recently moved from Telstra to Switched On after being approached by one of their reps. We previously had issues with our Pabx and these guys got everything working exactly the way we requested. Prices are good and there support had been excellent so far. Very good

Roses Galore

Roses GaloreAdelaide

Would recommend! Good rates & customer service since 2009

I have been with Switched On since 2009 and have never really had an issue. We have had a few faults over the years with the outside pits being full of water but these issues were fixed very swiftly and communication was good. They are a local provider, always happy to help and my prices have never increased - would definitely recommend if you were thinking of trying a different provider. Happy customer over here in South Australia

Bianca B

Bianca BPadbury

Great Australian company with great service

We’ve been with switched on for a couple of years now and have found them to be great telco with great customer service. They are honest and reliable and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

An aussie battlers review

Look internet is internet and here in aus its not perfect. But let me tell you i have been with telstra, optus and dodo over the years and the service was no better or worse as they all use the same construction. But this customer service with switched on australia is leagues above the others, they are honest and straight up with me. They do there best to resolve any issues i have with my business and also have IT and phone techs and also host my website and emails so its a one stop for everything we need. Is it the cheapest provider in the country, no. But why would you want that i would rather pay for quality. Have recommended this lot to friends and family

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Annette

AnnetteKeysborough

Fantastic customer service

I have had absolutely no problems with Switched from day one. Very professional service from Leigh and the team. Can't ask for a better phone company.

Amethyst

AmethystWarragul

Good customer service

I was having some issues with my mobile broadband service. When I contacted Switched On Australia's customer service team for assistance, I was very impressed. They were very helpful, and I was pleasantly surprised to be speaking with native English speakers as they are based in Australia, which is a rarity in this day and age.

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Hi Amethyst,
we appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

Switched On Team

lizorr25

lizorr25Melbourne

Personal service - Great experience

We have been with Switched On for a long time and have never had any problems. We call customer service occasionally and love that it’s always someone within Australia. We have NBN now but had ADSL previously and there was a slight delay to get onto it due to NBN CO but I was called regularly by switched on and updated. I would definitely reccommend.

Great service. Friendly staff

Leigh and the team at switched on have been super helpful and professional to deal with!
At our cafe its very important the internet and phone stays consistently working and its been great to have the confidence that switched on will always answer my calls straight away if they are needed!
Very happy!! Everything has gone smoothly
Would recommend!

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

The ultimate rip off

mel

melGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible communication and service

My circumstances changed and I enquired about changing plans, I was going to be emailed but never received an email. I rung about 3 times to get the name changed on the bill.... it is still under my ex husband!
My phone stopped working 12 months ago and when I talked to someone about fixing it he was rude and made me feel stupid, so I never fixed it and had no home line for at least 12 months. And now I have come to the end of my contract and I am told I have to pay disconnection fees for internet and phone! Which I havent had for over 12 months! Im not happy. If I was told when I enquired about changing plans there was a disconnection fee I would have saved for it. Now $200 is coming out at Christmas

Connection TypeI don't know

Mobile Services with Switched On

I have 2 mobiles with Switched On with no issues at any time. They call and offer me better deals when available. I always speak to an Australian based person. I like they are all Australian owned and I am always able to get through quickly to an operator. Recommend them highly

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Jenny

JennyGisborne

Dreadful

I was with Switched On for about 4 years, a 24 month contract initially, month to month after that. I recently changed over to NBN with a new provider, emailed then phoned Switched On to request disconnection, to be told that I was still on a contract and had a few more months to go. I advised that was incorrect, and gave the relevant details/conversation I had with the pushy sales guy confirming now month to month. They investigated and found I I was in fact correct. I was then told I had to pay a $ 99 disconnection fee for each service, ie internet and landline, so $ 198 now owing. Supposedly in the terms and conditions. A total rip-off, and unethical. Very disappointing that a company operates in this manner.

Switched On A.Switched On Australia

"Read your Terms & Conditions"

I had 4 Business lines that I decided to port to another provider after my contract was up. To my shock I noticed that I was charge a $90.00 fee per line ($360.00) to leave this company. When i called and queried the "Disconnection Fee", I got that it is in my "Terms & conditions". They also mentioned that they do not charge set up fees like most telco's. This may be the case, however I have never dealt with a company that has either charged a set up fee or a disconnection fee.
Now when my NBN contract is up in May 2019, I will have to pay another $90.00 to go to another company.

Poor Form....would not recommend.

Ripped Off

Ripped Off

Ok service until you want to Move to someone else

Connection TypeThis is for customers