Listing monitored by Switched On Australia

3.7
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (0) · No (2)
Kitta Rose
Kitta RoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Company Available for Business

TFM
TFMVictoria

Terrible Communication

Called and put forward a query and no one bothered to call back and communicate my concern. They are not understanding I I urge anyone to think twice about going with this provider due to this. Look for another telco company that will provide better service.

The ultimate rip off

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Internet Service Providers

Find out how Switched On Australia compares to other Internet Service Providers

mel
melGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible communication and service

My circumstances changed and I enquired about changing plans, I was going to be emailed but never received an email. I rung about 3 times to get the name changed on the bill.... it is still under my ex husband!
My phone stopped working 12 months ago and when I talked to someone about fixing it he was rude and made me feel stupid, so I never fixed it and had no home line for at least 12 months. And now I have come to the end of my contract and I am told I have to pay disconnection fees for internet and phone! Which I havent had for over 12 months! Im not happy. If I was told when I enquired about changing plans there was a disconnection fee I would have saved for it. Now $200 is coming out at Christmas

Connection TypeI don't know
Jenny
JennyGisborne

Dreadful

I was with Switched On for about 4 years, a 24 month contract initially, month to month after that. I recently changed over to NBN with a new provider, emailed then phoned Switched On to request disconnection, to be told that I was still on a contract and had a few more months to go. I advised that was incorrect, and gave the relevant details/conversation I had with the pushy sales guy confirming now month to month. They investigated and found I I was in fact correct. I was then told I had to pay a $ 99 disconnection fee for each service, ie internet and landline, so $ 198 now owing. Supposedly in the terms and conditions. A total rip-off, and unethical. Very disappointing that a company operates in this manner.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Switched On A.Switched On Australia

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

"Read your Terms & Conditions"

I had 4 Business lines that I decided to port to another provider after my contract was up. To my shock I noticed that I was charge a $90.00 fee per line ($360.00) to leave this company. When i called and queried the "Disconnection Fee", I got that it is in my "Terms & conditions". They also mentioned that they do not charge set up fees like most telco's. This may be the case, however I have never dealt with a company that has either charged a set up fee or a disconnection fee.
Now when my NBN contract is up in May 2019, I will have to pay another $90.00 to go to another company.

Poor Form....would not recommend.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Ripped Off
Ripped Off

Ok service until you want to Move to someone else

Connection TypeThis is for customers