Listing monitored by Switched On Australia

3.7
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No (0)
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Telco for Large Business

Finally a company who know the tech industry. We have multiple offices throughout Asia, USA & Australia with Switched On. They are an extremely tech savvy business who know their stuff! Their personal support is great and we have not had any issues thus far. One of our account managers also took us to the AFL Grand Final a few years ago – go Tigers!

cornish1
cornish1MELBOURNE

Great Service and Good Pricing

Have been with Switched On Australia for over 5 years with a business, mobiles and home internet services. I have always found them to be great with customer service and any questions that I have had have always been responded to quickly. Pricing is always extremely competitive and I cannot praise their services enough.

Excellent customer service.

Been a customer for 2 years and have had a great experience. The usual telecommunications issues when Telstra or NBN have outages couple times a year but always keep us updated with what's going on when that does happen, the rest of the time no issues at all and great speeds. Have moved all my mobiles and business internet and phone lines over to Switched On Australia and am very happy with it all. Costs a couple dollars more here and there over cheap homebrand providers but worth it for a better service and getting through to someone on the phone within a couple minutes. Felt the need to review because Leigh and team goes above and beyond to make sure everything is delivering for us.

Glen B
Glen BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great work

good easy experience, easy to talk to unlike past providers. arranged an electrician for us to get ethernet points in our building too. would recommend to anyone who needs their business looked after.

cheers

Sth Coast Aquariums
Sth Coast AquariumsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb customer service

Recently had an outage on our service. Switched on kept us in the loop and constantly followed up to ensure our business was swiftly back online. Unlike the other big telcos these guys actually care and are passionate about what they do. Big fan thus far great job

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Good prices would definitely recommend

Our “principle” clinics have been with Leigh and Switched On for years. Never one increase and very easy to contact if required. Way better than Telstras customer service! They still use the Telstra network but at wholesale prices because they are apart of a group listed on the ASX - bulk buying power.. Been very happy with this company thus far

Connection TypeISP Cable
Gary N Perth
Gary N PerthPerth, WA

I am not normally a " reviewer" but thanks guys for the level of personal service you continue to provide. Having been with you guys for years now I was extremely impressed that you were able to resolve a recent issue (that I created) in such a swift and professional manner. A phone company is a phone company until something goes wrong and that's where these guys are different from the big boys in town. Well done and thanks.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Very Fast & Tech Savvy!

Recently moved from Telstra to Switched On after being approached by one of their reps. We previously had issues with our Pabx and these guys got everything working exactly the way we requested. Prices are good and there support had been excellent so far. Very good

Roses Galore
Roses GaloreAdelaide

Would recommend! Good rates & customer service since 2009

I have been with Switched On since 2009 and have never really had an issue. We have had a few faults over the years with the outside pits being full of water but these issues were fixed very swiftly and communication was good. They are a local provider, always happy to help and my prices have never increased - would definitely recommend if you were thinking of trying a different provider. Happy customer over here in South Australia

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Bianca B
Bianca BPadbury

Great Australian company with great service

We’ve been with switched on for a couple of years now and have found them to be great telco with great customer service. They are honest and reliable and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

An aussie battlers review

Look internet is internet and here in aus its not perfect. But let me tell you i have been with telstra, optus and dodo over the years and the service was no better or worse as they all use the same construction. But this customer service with switched on australia is leagues above the others, they are honest and straight up with me. They do there best to resolve any issues i have with my business and also have IT and phone techs and also host my website and emails so its a one stop for everything we need. Is it the cheapest provider in the country, no. But why would you want that i would rather pay for quality. Have recommended this lot to friends and family

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Annette
AnnetteKeysborough

Fantastic customer service

I have had absolutely no problems with Switched from day one. Very professional service from Leigh and the team. Can't ask for a better phone company.

lizorr25
lizorr25Melbourne

Personal service - Great experience

We have been with Switched On for a long time and have never had any problems. We call customer service occasionally and love that it’s always someone within Australia. We have NBN now but had ADSL previously and there was a slight delay to get onto it due to NBN CO but I was called regularly by switched on and updated. I would definitely reccommend.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great service. Friendly staff

Leigh and the team at switched on have been super helpful and professional to deal with!
At our cafe its very important the internet and phone stays consistently working and its been great to have the confidence that switched on will always answer my calls straight away if they are needed!
Very happy!! Everything has gone smoothly
Would recommend!

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Mobile Services with Switched On

I have 2 mobiles with Switched On with no issues at any time. They call and offer me better deals when available. I always speak to an Australian based person. I like they are all Australian owned and I am always able to get through quickly to an operator. Recommend them highly

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband