Sydney Blinds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (16)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (16)

Margaret

Margaret

new blind

easy to access the company on line, having them come to my home for quote made it easy to order

Store Location26 stoddart road prospect nsw 2148

kjbSydney Surrounds, NSW

Will not quote

I am available and at home any time for a measure and quote 6 out of 7 days per week. They will only come on the one day a week that I am not available (Tuesday) and we are only located half an hour from their factory/office. I have used them before but sadly can not use them again.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Service above and beyond

Sydney Blinds were very helpful and also very professional, especially when I had to go into the showroom to change the colour of the blinds they were all very helpful. I would recommend, thanks again. Very happy with not only the blinds they were friendly and got the job done by Milan in no time, thanks again. Job number MST932748

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Failed installation

Blinds due to be installed and installer turns up saying not installing just remeasure, after they told me to take everything down, now left with no blinds or privacy. Installer says it happens all the time

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Disappointed, can you please advise your order # MST****** so that we can respond to your review.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.,

Yvonne

YvonneSydney, NSW

great service

My Blinds and screen door look great Mick was so helpful and did a great job wasn't told any info about taking old blinds down by the rep but got around that .
I have had blinds from this company previously and they were great then so why change I fully recommend them.

Mrs Martin

Mrs MartinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Once they have your money ,they don’t deliver on the agreed time RUBBISH service.

Once they have your money ,they don’t deliver on the agreed time of instillation. The most unprofessional excuse any company can give.After first being told we have to wait longer than the agreed time of insulation they then ring to say SORRY. Your installer is on holidays so you have to wait until he returns. RUBBISH service.

Great blinds!

The service was really good from start to finish - the sales guy Nathan came out to me within a couple of days of making the request. The post sales team were great and kept me updated for when I would expect my blinds. We had Matt & Mick come to install and they were super quick and helpful - they even pointed out an error that our builder had made that we had missed! All in all, I would recommend Sydney Blinds & Screens. Order number 897878.

my New awnings

A prompt and helpful salesperson, competitive price, quick manufacture and a great installation . Overall very happy from go to whoa. I would highly recommend Sydney blinds and screens . Great job from Rod the installer , mst897766

Store LocationProspect nsw
Claire S.

Claire S.Sydney, NSW

Happy with my service and products

D H

D Hsydney

Beware fancy brochures shocking service

Beware fancy brochures shocking service
6 weeks! Later only one arrives with subcontractor to install (lovely guy not associated with the company). Second set missing. Followed up. Wiring installed on incorrect side. Dismissive customer service "These things happen". Awaiting second set of blinds.
Hole in "Blockout blind".. Oh well these things happen....
Now at 4th attempt to get it right.
Happy for anyone to contact for more details as after somewhat belatedly reading the negative reviews of this company see similarly dismissive responses to poor feedback

Store LocationSydney Blinds and Screens

MurraySydney, NSW

Good experience.

Helpful staff, especially the installation guy Frank.
Was on time and professional.
Showroom had a great array of options to review.
Steve can to our property and was helpful in assisting us pick the best value for money blinds.

Hi, our order number was 844076

RobynS

RobynSSydney, NSW

Disgraceful service, staff lack knowledge, incorrect measurements

Extremely disappointed with this company...Staff lack required knowledge and when you follow the staff's advice but product produced is actually incorrect due to incorrect measurement by staff and incorrect advice from staff they WILL NOT assist or negotiate a solution.
Measurement of verticals was 0.5cm off and yet am told nothing will be done. I DONT recommend this company what so ever.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

BAD SERVICE AND WORSE PRODUCT

Sales staff provide incorrect information
Sales staff measure 5mm shorter - product produced - told by salesman who came to home to "appease" situation that 5mm incorrect measure (by them) in length makes no difference despite us disagreeing to contrary. When advised that saleswoman in office has provided advice that had been followed salesman says -Oh she's relatively new and really doesn't know much - NO ASSISTANCE FROM THIS COMPANY TO RECTIFY THE MESS - they were more interested in criticising the installation of blinds put up by another company 40 years ago!!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AT ALL

NoelSydney, NSW

Only interested in your money

Have purchased $20000 dollars of awnings and blinds from Sydney Blinds over the last 12 years so you think I would be able to get some service after warranty even if I had to pay for it. Their reply was the awnings are too old and you have to buy new because the parts are no longer made.

Funny that I can still and did buy them from Sunwise blinds for $52 a pair. They are standard industry wide parts and extrusions.so for the awning problem fixed no thanks to Sydney Blinds

Anyway we had to replace some roller blinds and guess what Sydney blinds are more expensive and poorer quality. Would highly recommend Peter Meyer Blinds. great service and follow up but far superior blinds and cheaper too

Debra C.

Debra C.Sydney, NSW

Quality Product

Sydney Blinds was very professional from start to finish. From the initial phone call to measurement to installation, I received excellent service. We are very happy with the quality of the product. Both tradesmen were on time and helpful. I would certainly use them again.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Horrible company

I paid a deposit to do a job on the 27 of May 2014 based on an installation within 8-10 weeks it took six months to come and do a dodgy job incomplete saying they did not have the tools and they will come back.march 2015 someone came and did not what to do said will come come back .11/01/16 show up and said will come back

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Toufic we have all the required componentry parts to complete your install however each time we arrange an appointment to come you have been unavailable. Please contact us to schedule a time suitable to you. Thank you, Sydney Blinds and Screens

starkey

starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin

Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne

Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives