Sydney Blinds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (109)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (105)

NotHappyJan

NotHappyJanSydney, NSW

Shutters

Waited a bit for my shutters but the end result was definitely worth it. Matthew MST945336 was my installer and he was on time as arranged and professional all the way. Very happy with the result and choice of company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent Service with a fast result

Excellent and Fast service. Blinds were installed with a quick turnaround and easy to manoeuvre up and down. Highly recommend.

Store LocationProspect, NSW
Louise
Louise

Hi team the number on the receipt is MST965777

Ronda

RondaSydney, NSW

Great blinds!

We ordered eight blinds, some of which were block out blinds. The quality of all the blinds and the rollers is great and the man who measured up did a great job in making sure the blinds on the doors would line up perfectly with the blinds on the windows. The installer arrived on time and checked all the measurements before he started to be sure it was all going to go smoothly, which it did. Great job!

Narelle

NarelleSydney, NSW

Had some new blinds and awnings installed, they arrived within time frame and Mick was quick at installing everything. Very happy with the service.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Narelle, thank you for your feed back and for the 5* rating. We are well known for our premium products & customer service and we are grateful to know that this was your experience.
Warm regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

Luis H

Luis HSydney, NSW

Quality and service

This is the second time I have purchased my blinds and shutters with Sydney Blinds. I am very happy with the quality of the products and the service. Mathew did a great job installing everything, just like the first time around. Very professional service , on time and very friendly. Thank you. job id: MST941425.

Highly Recommend

Very happy with our new vertical blinds and security screen doors. Highly recommend this company as very professional and nothing was a problem. Matt has excellent attention to detail. Great service all around. Thank you.

Store LocationProspect NSW
Mrs Clark

Mrs ClarkSydney, NSW

Reliable Service!

We have used Sydney Blinds and Screens several times. They consistently deliver a great product and strive to make sure the customer is happy. THANKYOU.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Ms Clark, thank you for your kind words and for giving Sydney Blinds & Screens a 5* review. Please can you advise your order # (MST******) so we share you review with the whole team.

Dekker

Dekker

What can I say , FANTASTIC!

Have bought products and had installation by SYDNEY BLINDS & SCREENS for over 20 years.Never had any complaints about their work or service.Their blinds,screens ,awnings and installation are first class,they have always been polite,professional and efficient when communicating with them.

Store Location26 Stoddart Road ,Prospect,NSW 2148

Gillian

GillianSydney, NSW

Wonderful service and product

Salesman was very helpful. Ready for installation before the quoted time. Installers Mick and Matt were very efficient and friendly.

Store LocationSeven Hills

K MacSydney Surrounds, NSW

Security mesh screen door

Absolutely love my new security screen door! I can’t believe we lived without one for so many years.
We now have improved air flow through the house and it looks amazing ! Install was efficient and professionally done.

Store LocationProspect, NSW

Order #MST942133

Thanks again

Penelope

Penelope Sydney, NSW

Great service, quick to deal with difficulties

The whole team were very helpful from Nathan who came to measure up, Nicole in the office who very efficiently sorted some difficulties due to a variation of the order and the contractor who fitted the blinds. I recommended to a friend and she was also happy with their blinds.

Moira younger

Moira younger

Fly screens are a must in Australia

Joe measured up and Mick installed both done a fantastic job. The office girls very pleasant and helpful.
Just what I Ordered.

Julie

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just what I ordered

From consult to fitting it all ran smoothly. Everyone was on time and the security door with dog door was exactly what I ordered.

Store LocationSydney, NSW
Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Julie, thank you for giving Sydney Blinds & Screens a 5* Review for their sales, service & product. Please can you advise your order # (MST******) as we would like to share your review with the team.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

I have had Sydney blinds installed on my property

I found the starf in office very friendly when ever I rang and the guy who measure the job very helpful with idea on colour and products the fitter was excellent he showed me how to operate the blinds

Liz K

Liz KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and value for money

Great service, value for money and best of all, the flyscreens were Australian made.
Professional service by sales employees and fitting employees.

J. Abdo

J. AbdoSydney, NSW

Affordable Blockout Roller Blinds

Ordered blockout roller blinds and within two weeks they were installed. My house is much cooler now! Great customer service and highly recommended, J.Abdo

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi J.Abdo, thank you for giving Sydney Blinds & Screens a 5* review for our products, sales & service. We are pleased to read that you are very happy with the way we serviced your order.

Ann

Ann

Great price great service

938137. Totally professional. Articulated what I needed to solve the problem in suggesting the least expensive and and most visually aesthetic product. Installation efficient. Everyone a joy to speak with. Highly recommend.Outside awnings.

Topaz

TopazSydney, NSW

Love it. Makes a difference to the area

This is my third call to install blinds. Work is excellent. Done to what I wanted. Will definitely call again.

Store LocationSydney Blinds & Screens, 26 Stoddart Road, Prospect, NSW 2148

Good Job Sydney Blinds

Today we got our Flyscreens installed. We are satisfied with the quality and the service received from Sydney Blinds and highly recommend them to others.

Store LocationProspect 2148
Colette

ColetteSydney, NSW

Love Sydney Blinds .. they’re the best

I’ve used Sydney blinds many times now and as always they give me the best price product and customer service .. I highly recommend them and would not go anywhere else

starkey

starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin

Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne

Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives