Sydney Blinds

Sydney Blinds (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by Sydney Blinds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (135)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (135)

Excellent Staff and Product from Sydney Blinds & Screen

Thumbs up a million times to Installer Name Matthew from Sydney blinds & screen. This bloke went to install our screen doors and while doing his job we asked him if possible to check our front door because it doesn’t lock properly. Mathew helped us without hesitation even though it’s not his job to do so. This Man was so kind and helpful.

I highly recommend Sydney blinds & Screens to all people who’s looking for screen door and plantation shutter.

Excellent staff, product & service

Julio Salgado
Julio SalgadoSydney, NSW

Sydney blinds thank you so much!

I couldn’t be more satisfied with the blinds and plantation shutters i got installed by Rod. It was definitely worth the 2.5 month wait for the shutters. Thank you Sydney Blinds!

Great product & service

As a previous customer of Sydney Blinds & Screens I had no hesitation I getting them back to install blockout blinds. I received the same excellent service and a fantastic product. I already recommended them to a friend who has now purchased with them.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Vvn, thank you for your 5* review and for your repeat business. We would like to share your review with the team at SBS. Please can you advises your order #(MST******) for us to do so.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

Vvn
Vvn

MST901821

Sam Axiak
Sam AxiakSydney, NSW

simply the best

made my home look a million, very good service and fantastic communication. Made came out to quote, which was accepted and then they sent an other person to check measurements to ensure correct fit.
given an installation time and was spot on, would highly recommend for both quality and service.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Excellent service from attending to provide quote to installation.

Derick provided us with a professional measure and quote, was very patient while we picked out fabric and colours and did not push us for the bells and whistles. Installation was quick, clean and it didn't take long for Matt to install. We were very satisfied with the service but more importantly they were very friendly through the whole process. Highly recommended!

John
John

#901095 keep on the great friendly service!

Carly
Carly

Great service, great products - repeat customers!

We've just had more screens installed - there's a reason we are repeat customers. From measuring with Joe to install by Mick - great service, great quality products. It's always a seamless experience. We've had screens and security doors installed and highly recommend Sydney Blinds and Screens! (MST907916)

Shweta Kapur
Shweta KapurSydney, NSW

Perfection is amazing

What do I say
Every word is small for their big smile and work they do for their customers.
Lucky I chose them
Thanks for making my house a home.

MarilynSydney, NSW

Extremely happy

We have purchased many wonderful products via Sydney Blinds over the past 30+ years, and in the past couple of months have included two screen doors and a replacement cover for a roll down awning. We have always found their products value for money, plus efficient, friendly and reliable service and installation staff. Have recommended them on numerous occasions to family and friends.

Marilyn

MST901986 quoted by Joe, installation by Matt & Mick plus wonderful office girls
MST891855

Thanks Marilyn

Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Best range and easy to deal with

Very happy with the service all round and the price. Compared favourably to DIY vertical blinds without the hassle of doing it myself! Had the best range of options and so easy to deal with. Installers were quick and efficient. MST901926

Excellent hassle free service

The experience with Sydney Blinds was excellent right from the initial contact and quote through to the installation. Staff were helpful and provided great advice. The whole thing was hassle free.

Susan
SusanSydney, NSW

Great Service ! Great Blinds !

By Susan 30 May 2020 Job MST 898 465
Sydney Blinds just installed blinds for me, they were very Professional from the Ladies in the Office , to Barry who measured up and Mick the Installer. Always helpful anytime you called. Blinds arrived on Estimated date, they looked great, and really made the home look Modern. I have already recommended Sydney Blinds to a family member who were looking for a Professional and Reasonable priced company. The Showroom at Blacktown is very well displayed , with Samples and Staff to help, and lots of off street parking. Sydney Blinds is one place to go if you are looking for Value For Money.

Happy customer

I had a quote by a professional estimator Steve who arrived on time.
And gave me the quote on a few options.
I was told 10 to 14 days before they were ready for installation, I received a phone call from Sydney blinds arranging a day and time.
The fitter Frank arrived on time and the blinds were fitted professionally.
I am very happy with the blinds and service I received and would recommend Sydney blinds to friends and family.

Michael
Michael

Michael my order number is #901027

KarinaSydney, NSW

Very Happy

Have used Sydney Blinds and Screens numerous times over the years. This was a good as anytime in the past. They turned up to my house to quote when they said they would. We placed the order and it was done and installed within the timeframe they indicted it would be. Very happy with the service I received as well as the quality of products.

Karina

It was 900231. Thank you!

WendySydney, NSW

Happy with the job, as usual!

We have used Sydney Blinds & Screens several times over the past 26 years. Once again, we have a product we are more than happy with,and it came with professional workmanship and clear communication. The price was competitive too.

Order no. 897024

Thanks Wendy

Barbara
BarbaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome blinds

Sydney blinds were fast, efficient and trouble free the whole way through. The blinds are of excellent quality which have significantly improved the look and value of our home. Would not hesitate in recommending them

Great blinds!

The service was really good from start to finish - the sales guy Nathan came out to me within a couple of days of making the request. The post sales team were great and kept me updated for when I would expect my blinds. We had Matt & Mick come to install and they were super quick and helpful - they even pointed out an error that our builder had made that we had missed! All in all, I would recommend Sydney Blinds & Screens. Order number 897878.

Lexie
LexieSydney, NSW

Repeat customer for a reason

We have used Sydney Blinds and screens 3 times now and have always been extremely happy with the service and quality of work. Frank was so efficient and professional. Order number: 899861

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Wish I'd installed them sooner.

After admiring the neighbour's blinds, we contacted Sydney Blinds. Couldn't be happier. All concerned have been extremely helpful and knowledgeable, from quote to install. Would highly recommended this Firm and Installer to anyone. We now have
a private oasis to relax in. Thanks.

my New awnings

A prompt and helpful salesperson, competitive price, quick manufacture and a great installation . Overall very happy from go to whoa. I would highly recommend Sydney blinds and screens . Great job from Rod the installer , mst897766

Rowena P.
Rowena P.Sydney, NSW

Smooth, professional service delivery from start to finish

Extremely professional service, from website enquiry to installation. Swift response from website enquiry to installation of screen door within one week, plantations shutters measured and ordered Same day. I Highly recommended!!

Claire S.
Claire S.Sydney, NSW

Happy with my service and products

Quality Double blinds

I had a measure and quote from the team and proceeded to have them installed. They were efficient and I had them in and looking great in just over a week. They look great and are good quality. 10/10 would recommend!

Matt & Mick 898990

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Tom, thanks for your positive feedback and your 5* review. We are extremely pleased to read that our team has met your expectations and that you are loving our product.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

Connie
ConnieSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

The entire experience from quote to installation was effortless. Excellent customer service.
Installer was very friendly and extremely professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Sydney Blinds, would definitely use again.
893910. Connie

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Amazing from start to finish

The whole experience was seamless and stress-free. The blinds were delivered two days early, they look great and the staff are all friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, I will definitely use them again.

Fantastic customer service

Sydney Blinds were the only blind company that returned my call. Instantly I knew customer service was important to them. They had my house measured up and installed within a week and a half. There price was amazing but the customer service is what will make me go back again and again. I love a company who takes the time to ensure the customer is kept up to date the whole way through the process and in this case that was the service. I didn't have to make a follow up call. Both the quoter and installation team members were very friendly and professional. No hard sell tactics were used and I will be highly recommending you to family and friends. 897716. Kristy

starkey
starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin
Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne
Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives