Sydney Blinds

Sydney Blinds (page 3 of 9)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (124)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (124)

Moira younger
Moira younger

Fly screens are a must in Australia

Joe measured up and Mick installed both done a fantastic job. The office girls very pleasant and helpful.
Just what I Ordered.

Julie
JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just what I ordered

From consult to fitting it all ran smoothly. Everyone was on time and the security door with dog door was exactly what I ordered.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Julie, thank you for giving Sydney Blinds & Screens a 5* Review for their sales, service & product. Please can you advise your order # (MST******) as we would like to share your review with the team.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

I have had Sydney blinds installed on my property

I found the starf in office very friendly when ever I rang and the guy who measure the job very helpful with idea on colour and products the fitter was excellent he showed me how to operate the blinds

Liz K
Liz KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and value for money

Great service, value for money and best of all, the flyscreens were Australian made.
Professional service by sales employees and fitting employees.

J. Abdo
J. AbdoSydney, NSW

Affordable Blockout Roller Blinds

Ordered blockout roller blinds and within two weeks they were installed. My house is much cooler now! Great customer service and highly recommended, J.Abdo

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi J.Abdo, thank you for giving Sydney Blinds & Screens a 5* review for our products, sales & service. We are pleased to read that you are very happy with the way we serviced your order.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

Ann
Ann

Great price great service

938137. Totally professional. Articulated what I needed to solve the problem in suggesting the least expensive and and most visually aesthetic product. Installation efficient. Everyone a joy to speak with. Highly recommend.Outside awnings.

Topaz
TopazSydney, NSW

Love it. Makes a difference to the area

This is my third call to install blinds. Work is excellent. Done to what I wanted. Will definitely call again.

Good Job Sydney Blinds

Today we got our Flyscreens installed. We are satisfied with the quality and the service received from Sydney Blinds and highly recommend them to others.

Colette
ColetteSydney, NSW

Love Sydney Blinds .. they’re the best

I’ve used Sydney blinds many times now and as always they give me the best price product and customer service .. I highly recommend them and would not go anywhere else

Outdoor Blinds - 930842

#930842 - Service was excellent from quotation to installation. I would gladly use this company again in the future. Price was very competitive

JaniceSydney, NSW

Brilliant blinds

I can’t fault my dealings with Sydney Blinds. They were recommended to me by a friend. From the first contact until installation the process was flawless.Price and quality are exceptional

Hi
I’m not sure what to write but Mick put the blinds up and he wrote the number 929720. Hope this is ok

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks. The number relates to you in our system.

Milan MST932831

Perfect job. Happy with the results. Would recommend to others without hesitation. Tradesmen very professional. Have availed myself of Sydney Screens and Blinds services in the past with the same happy results.
Judith Hewitson

Belinda
BelindaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

From start to finish we cannot fault sydney blinds and screens. Turned up on time for both quote and install. Will highly recommend to everybody that needs a new screen door. Ref number MST935650

JenniC
JenniC

Love our new screen door!

Very impressed with the workmanship - Frank was great. We have a lovely new screen door and I can only say we should have replaced the old door sooner. Your quoted price was also the best of several quotes. Ref: MST 924331

Awesome!

I love Sydney blinds quality and service.
It was Very easy to find the store.
Very good service and it was installed to perfection.
Thank you for the amazing service and work.

starkey
starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin
Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne
Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives