Sydney Blinds

Sydney Blinds (page 4 of 7)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (121)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (121)

MillsySydney, NSW

So reliable!

Always on time, always polite and helpful, always offer a wide choice, always friendly and efficient installers, always top products. This is why we have always chosen Sydney Blinds & Screens for the past 10 years.

Millsy

Only number I have is Order no. 911324. Hope this helps. Cheers, Paul.

Thanks Paul

MichaelSydney, NSW

Return Customer

I have been dealing with Sydney Blinds and screens for over 20 years I have always found them to be very competitive , they have a great product excellent, quality Staff is very friendly,courteous and knowledgeable.
The installation staff are great We had Mick and he did a great job we are once again happy with Sydney Blinds and Screen. They fulfilled our order MST910808 within 2 weeks of order date .

GaySydney, NSW

Should have done this years ago

Staff at showroom were exemplary; Ian, who measured and quoted was friendly, helpful and professional; Frank who did the fitting was friendly, efficient and professional; all communication was above standard

my order number is MST914277

Kimberlee J.

Kimberlee J.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service! Super quick install, excellent product

13 vertical blinds super quick friendly service, honest, went to all major blind retailers to compare quote and Sydney blinds were by far the cheapest and best quality service.
I was super impressed with Barry's quote and how super friendly he was, super impressed with Mick install

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Professional service

They have a very good showroom where I was personally shown the available products. The quotation and installation of the screen door that I selected were done in a timely manner.

Compliment Sydney Blind installers

My Plantation Shutters were installed in my home by Mick & Matt from Sydney Blinds. What a wonderful job they did installing the shutters. They were on time for the installation...very obliging and quick. They did a beautiful job...I would recommend Sydney Blinds to everyone, a fantastic job..thank you Sydney Blinds.

Excellent Staff and Product from Sydney Blinds & Screen

Thumbs up a million times to Installer Name Matthew from Sydney blinds & screen. This bloke went to install our screen doors and while doing his job we asked him if possible to check our front door because it doesn’t lock properly. Mathew helped us without hesitation even though it’s not his job to do so. This Man was so kind and helpful.

I highly recommend Sydney blinds & Screens to all people who’s looking for screen door and plantation shutter.

Excellent staff, product & service

Julio Salgado

Julio SalgadoSydney, NSW

Sydney blinds thank you so much!

I couldn’t be more satisfied with the blinds and plantation shutters i got installed by Rod. It was definitely worth the 2.5 month wait for the shutters. Thank you Sydney Blinds!

Great product & service

As a previous customer of Sydney Blinds & Screens I had no hesitation I getting them back to install blockout blinds. I received the same excellent service and a fantastic product. I already recommended them to a friend who has now purchased with them.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Vvn, thank you for your 5* review and for your repeat business. We would like to share your review with the team at SBS. Please can you advises your order #(MST******) for us to do so.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

Vvn
Vvn

MST901821

Sam Axiak

Sam AxiakSydney, NSW

simply the best

made my home look a million, very good service and fantastic communication. Made came out to quote, which was accepted and then they sent an other person to check measurements to ensure correct fit.
given an installation time and was spot on, would highly recommend for both quality and service.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Excellent service from attending to provide quote to installation.

Derick provided us with a professional measure and quote, was very patient while we picked out fabric and colours and did not push us for the bells and whistles. Installation was quick, clean and it didn't take long for Matt to install. We were very satisfied with the service but more importantly they were very friendly through the whole process. Highly recommended!

John
John

#901095 keep on the great friendly service!

Carly

Carly

Great service, great products - repeat customers!

We've just had more screens installed - there's a reason we are repeat customers. From measuring with Joe to install by Mick - great service, great quality products. It's always a seamless experience. We've had screens and security doors installed and highly recommend Sydney Blinds and Screens! (MST907916)

Shweta Kapur

Shweta KapurSydney, NSW

Perfection is amazing

What do I say
Every word is small for their big smile and work they do for their customers.
Lucky I chose them
Thanks for making my house a home.

MarilynSydney, NSW

Extremely happy

We have purchased many wonderful products via Sydney Blinds over the past 30+ years, and in the past couple of months have included two screen doors and a replacement cover for a roll down awning. We have always found their products value for money, plus efficient, friendly and reliable service and installation staff. Have recommended them on numerous occasions to family and friends.

Marilyn

MST901986 quoted by Joe, installation by Matt & Mick plus wonderful office girls
MST891855

Thanks Marilyn

Patricia M.

Patricia M.

Best range and easy to deal with

Very happy with the service all round and the price. Compared favourably to DIY vertical blinds without the hassle of doing it myself! Had the best range of options and so easy to deal with. Installers were quick and efficient. MST901926

Excellent hassle free service

The experience with Sydney Blinds was excellent right from the initial contact and quote through to the installation. Staff were helpful and provided great advice. The whole thing was hassle free.

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

Great Service ! Great Blinds !

By Susan 30 May 2020 Job MST 898 465
Sydney Blinds just installed blinds for me, they were very Professional from the Ladies in the Office , to Barry who measured up and Mick the Installer. Always helpful anytime you called. Blinds arrived on Estimated date, they looked great, and really made the home look Modern. I have already recommended Sydney Blinds to a family member who were looking for a Professional and Reasonable priced company. The Showroom at Blacktown is very well displayed , with Samples and Staff to help, and lots of off street parking. Sydney Blinds is one place to go if you are looking for Value For Money.

Happy customer

I had a quote by a professional estimator Steve who arrived on time.
And gave me the quote on a few options.
I was told 10 to 14 days before they were ready for installation, I received a phone call from Sydney blinds arranging a day and time.
The fitter Frank arrived on time and the blinds were fitted professionally.
I am very happy with the blinds and service I received and would recommend Sydney blinds to friends and family.

Michael my order number is #901027

KarinaSydney, NSW

Very Happy

Have used Sydney Blinds and Screens numerous times over the years. This was a good as anytime in the past. They turned up to my house to quote when they said they would. We placed the order and it was done and installed within the timeframe they indicted it would be. Very happy with the service I received as well as the quality of products.

Karina

It was 900231. Thank you!

WendySydney, NSW

Happy with the job, as usual!

We have used Sydney Blinds & Screens several times over the past 26 years. Once again, we have a product we are more than happy with,and it came with professional workmanship and clear communication. The price was competitive too.

Order no. 897024

Thanks Wendy

starkey

starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin

Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne

Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives