3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)

Excellent!

MST 918400
Professional work done in a timely manner. Great selection of colours. Would recommend Sydney Blinds as the cost is cheaper than other competitors. I am very happy with the result.

Store LocationBlacktown NSW
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Linda M, thank you for sharing your experience of using Sydney Blinds & screens. We are please to read that our company has met with your requirements and that the whole process went smoothly.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

Denis L

Denis LSydney, NSW

Excellent quality & professional service

Very professional from quote to installation. Initially we had vertical blinds installed in 3 bedrooms & were so impressed by the efficiency of staff & quality of the blinds that we have ordered 2 more rooms to be fitted with the same vertical blinds. (O/N 827112)

Store LocationSydney Blinds & Screens Prospect
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Denis L Thank you for your great review. Very pleased you have received good service as well as product. You have included your order number which allows me to share your praise will our staff involved. Kind Regards Sydney Blinds & Screens

Very bad experience !!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Sydney Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

starkey

starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin

Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne

Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives