Sydney Blinds

Sydney Blinds (page 2 of 26)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (119)

JenniC

JenniC

Love our new screen door!

Very impressed with the workmanship - Frank was great. We have a lovely new screen door and I can only say we should have replaced the old door sooner. Your quoted price was also the best of several quotes. Ref: MST 924331

Store LocationSydney Blinds & Screens

Excellent!

MST 918400
Professional work done in a timely manner. Great selection of colours. Would recommend Sydney Blinds as the cost is cheaper than other competitors. I am very happy with the result.

Store LocationBlacktown NSW
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Linda M, thank you for sharing your experience of using Sydney Blinds & screens. We are please to read that our company has met with your requirements and that the whole process went smoothly.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

Awesome!

I love Sydney blinds quality and service.
It was Very easy to find the store.
Very good service and it was installed to perfection.
Thank you for the amazing service and work.

Cheryl Quested

Cheryl QuestedSydney, NSW

Roller blinds

Have used Sydney Blinds & Screens on many occasions they have always been helpful and the product always very good would recommend them to anyone . Installation was quick and went very smoothly. A very helpful company.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Service above and beyond

Sydney Blinds were very helpful and also very professional, especially when I had to go into the showroom to change the colour of the blinds they were all very helpful. I would recommend, thanks again. Very happy with not only the blinds they were friendly and got the job done by Milan in no time, thanks again. Job number MST932748

Lorraine

LorraineSydney, NSW

Excellent professionalism and communication

I had roller blinds and screen door installed. Job number Is 931170. Bob provided great advice when measuring up and Installation by Mick was quick and efficient. Ongoing communication great.

Store LocationOnline
Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Lorraine, Thank you for sharing a review of our team looked after you and your order. We are pleased to read that the job went smoothly and that you are extremely happy with the sales and service.
Warm regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

Phillip C.

Phillip C.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Shutters so happy

Sydney Blinds and Screens are very professional and Easy to deal with. Matthew has done two installs for us and he does an amazing Job. Very happy to recommend them. Order number MST919789

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Failed installation

Blinds due to be installed and installer turns up saying not installing just remeasure, after they told me to take everything down, now left with no blinds or privacy. Installer says it happens all the time

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Disappointed, can you please advise your order # MST****** so that we can respond to your review.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.,

They look fantastic.

My job number 928578 .my blinds and screen door installed by Mick from Sydney blinds did wonderful job so quick vey happy with service from office and the quote given .

Store LocationSydney blinds nsw

juddies

juddiesSydney, NSW

"Blind faith !"

Super efficient, friendly service from a professional team ! They were highly recommended and we now know why ! What a delight to find that type of company still exists in this day and age !

Store LocationSydney Blinds
Sylvia

Sylvia

fast & efficient

The response time from quote to installation was so efficient and fast. Was amazed at how quick it was. No waiting time, it was a pleasant experience from ordering over the phone to the installer coming to install a time that suited me. No hassles so easy and professional. Will definetly recommend this service.
Thankyou and will not hesitate to call in the future.

Store Locationprospect now

John N

John NSydney, NSW

Good service and product

Happy with the service and product. Measure and quote was good with good recommendations offered to help pick the right blind type for our situation. Installation was quick and efficient. This is the second time we have used Sydney Blinds and would be happy to use them again. MST922285

Sally

SallySydney, NSW

Great service!

Very happy with the service, both the quote and installation were quick and seamless. Steve and Mick were both friendly and knowledgeable. This is the second time we have used Sydney Blinds.

Store LocationOnline
Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Fantastic blinds at a great price

Amazing service and fantastic blinds!
This is the second time we have used Sydney Blinds.
The process is so easy, from quote to install was such a quick process.
Frank was very friendly and super efficient.
Would recommend to anyone looking for quality blinds at a great price.

Store LocationIn home quote

DanielaSydney, NSW

Perfect blinds, made the home!

From the measure and quote with Bob, to the installation with Mark, we’ve been using these guys for all our blinds and screens - the overall experience is great. The blinds really make the home and are perfectly measured to fit like a glove.

Daniela

My absolute pleasure, order number for the blinds was MST926699 - security screens arriving next week so very excited to move into our first home!

Win

WinSydney, NSW

They were great

MST 918.781 Professional and friendly. Store staff were knowledgeable. Great communication, they kept me informed throughout the process. Good quality product. The installation was hassle free. I’m very pleased with the result and would highly recommend them.

Store LocationProspect NSW

Greg

Greg

New Blinds

We had a very friendly salesman, Bob, come and measure and select the blinds. He was very helpful.
We placed the order and they were ready well within the time frame quoted which was great.
The installer, Mick, came to fit them within the agreed time and he was fast and efficient.

All in all it was a simply process using Sydney Blinds.

Regards
Greg & Margaret

Store LocationProspect NSW

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful blinds

From initial consultation to installing of blinds I was very happy.

Our consultant explained everything in depth, and was wonderful and friendly to work with
Very happy with service and products

Can't wait for our plantation shutters to come now

Perfect

Hi I was very satisfied with my order. Great team work, excellent skills and also support and very friendly staff .I will recommend your business to everyone. Kind Regards MIra

Store LocationSydney Blinds Prospect
Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Should have done this years ago

I had 2 new flyscreen doors installed and they look amazing the installer Frank (Francis ) was amazing he new I had to work from home he just came in did the job came in and to my office and was very polite and showed me the doors could not have asked for better service I paid the balance over the phone before he even asked me to I recommend Sydney Blinds over any other company and thank you making me feel comfortable leaving you to your job.

Victoria W.
Victoria W.

916234 is my order number

Thank you!

starkey

starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin

Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne

Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives