Sydney Blinds

Sydney Blinds (page 3 of 26)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (119)

Gaye G.

Gaye G.Sydney, NSW

Perfect job very professional

Very professional installation and customer service was great. Installer Mick installed my blinds and was very professional and did a fantastic job. The customer service was excellent. Highly recommend this business. job number- 911615

Fantastic blinds & excellent service

It was a pleasure dealing with a company with quality products and great service. Friendly, efficient, professional staff from measure and quote, customer service through to installation. Great company to deal with.

Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

Great Blinds and screen doors

I rang the store and organised for someone to come and measure and quote. very easily done, very efficient. Correspondence concerning installation well done as well as the installation. The installer arrived in the timeframe that was given the day before and installed the products professionally and efficiently and I was extremely satisfied with the service and quality of the product.

Donald

DonaldSydney, NSW

Great service and product

The staff were very helpful & professional from my 1st visit to the shop until the installation was completed. Great company to deal with & I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Q15792

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Donald, thank you for posting a review on how Sydney Blinds & Screens serviced your requirements. Can you please supply your order # (MST******) as the quote number is not in our system. Many thanks,
Sydney Blinds & Screens.

Awesome blinds

Great blinds, great service. I have been using Sydney Blinds & Screens for over 30 years now. Great to do business with. Frank was very professional and a lovely gentleman. Installation was well within the time quoted. Regards Sue, order number 915018

MillsySydney, NSW

So reliable!

Always on time, always polite and helpful, always offer a wide choice, always friendly and efficient installers, always top products. This is why we have always chosen Sydney Blinds & Screens for the past 10 years.

Millsy

Only number I have is Order no. 911324. Hope this helps. Cheers, Paul.

Thanks Paul

Fantastic installation process

Matt arrived on time and presented very well.
Had a great discussion regarding the installation process and began his job.
Installation was complete and Matt left area in original clean state.
Highly recommend Matt from Sydney Blinds.
Regards Peter

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Return Customer

I have been dealing with Sydney Blinds and screens for over 20 years I have always found them to be very competitive , they have a great product excellent, quality Staff is very friendly,courteous and knowledgeable.
The installation staff are great We had Mick and he did a great job we are once again happy with Sydney Blinds and Screen. They fulfilled our order MST910808 within 2 weeks of order date .

GaySydney, NSW

Should have done this years ago

Staff at showroom were exemplary; Ian, who measured and quoted was friendly, helpful and professional; Frank who did the fitting was friendly, efficient and professional; all communication was above standard

my order number is MST914277

Kimberlee J.

Kimberlee J.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service! Super quick install, excellent product

13 vertical blinds super quick friendly service, honest, went to all major blind retailers to compare quote and Sydney blinds were by far the cheapest and best quality service.
I was super impressed with Barry's quote and how super friendly he was, super impressed with Mick install

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Professional service

They have a very good showroom where I was personally shown the available products. The quotation and installation of the screen door that I selected were done in a timely manner.

Compliment Sydney Blind installers

My Plantation Shutters were installed in my home by Mick & Matt from Sydney Blinds. What a wonderful job they did installing the shutters. They were on time for the installation...very obliging and quick. They did a beautiful job...I would recommend Sydney Blinds to everyone, a fantastic job..thank you Sydney Blinds.

Yvonne

YvonneSydney, NSW

great service

My Blinds and screen door look great Mick was so helpful and did a great job wasn't told any info about taking old blinds down by the rep but got around that .
I have had blinds from this company previously and they were great then so why change I fully recommend them.

Excellent Staff and Product from Sydney Blinds & Screen

Thumbs up a million times to Installer Name Matthew from Sydney blinds & screen. This bloke went to install our screen doors and while doing his job we asked him if possible to check our front door because it doesn’t lock properly. Mathew helped us without hesitation even though it’s not his job to do so. This Man was so kind and helpful.

I highly recommend Sydney blinds & Screens to all people who’s looking for screen door and plantation shutter.

Excellent staff, product & service

Julio Salgado

Julio SalgadoSydney, NSW

Sydney blinds thank you so much!

I couldn’t be more satisfied with the blinds and plantation shutters i got installed by Rod. It was definitely worth the 2.5 month wait for the shutters. Thank you Sydney Blinds!

Great product & service

As a previous customer of Sydney Blinds & Screens I had no hesitation I getting them back to install blockout blinds. I received the same excellent service and a fantastic product. I already recommended them to a friend who has now purchased with them.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Vvn, thank you for your 5* review and for your repeat business. We would like to share your review with the team at SBS. Please can you advises your order #(MST******) for us to do so.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

Vvn
Vvn

MST901821

Sam Axiak

Sam AxiakSydney, NSW

simply the best

made my home look a million, very good service and fantastic communication. Made came out to quote, which was accepted and then they sent an other person to check measurements to ensure correct fit.
given an installation time and was spot on, would highly recommend for both quality and service.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Excellent service from attending to provide quote to installation.

Derick provided us with a professional measure and quote, was very patient while we picked out fabric and colours and did not push us for the bells and whistles. Installation was quick, clean and it didn't take long for Matt to install. We were very satisfied with the service but more importantly they were very friendly through the whole process. Highly recommended!

John
John

#901095 keep on the great friendly service!

Carly

Carly

Great service, great products - repeat customers!

We've just had more screens installed - there's a reason we are repeat customers. From measuring with Joe to install by Mick - great service, great quality products. It's always a seamless experience. We've had screens and security doors installed and highly recommend Sydney Blinds and Screens! (MST907916)

Shweta Kapur

Shweta KapurSydney, NSW

Perfection is amazing

What do I say
Every word is small for their big smile and work they do for their customers.
Lucky I chose them
Thanks for making my house a home.

starkey

starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin

Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne

Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives