Sydney Blinds

Sydney Blinds (page 3 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)

Dodgy with a capital D

Owed my husband expenses from when he worked there and after chasing and chasing have still not paid! If they treat their employees like this CUSTOMERs be warned!

Kath

Kathsydney

Absolutely hopeless

Do NOT use Sydney blinds and screens. Three times installer didn't show up after receiving sms confirmation and no one from company followed up. Finally turned up 4 months after initial contact and screens wrong size. So unhappy with their customer service. Warning stay away from this company

Jason

JasonSydney

Absolutely Hopeless

Do yourself a favour, do not use Sydney blinds & screens!!! Absolutely hopeless. TWICE installer didn't show up after receiving confirmation time sms. Had blinds installed 2 months after original date. Do not use SYDNEY BLINDS!! What a headache.

Awful service!

I ordered and paid for blinds in December 2015 and am still waiting for them to be installed and it is almost April 2016!

I have had an installer cancel 3 times and when they finally arrived they were 3 hours late. Every experience with the customer service has been dreadful. I have had to chase them up every step of the way and wish I read the reviews before purchasing from them! They only have one day that they do jobs in my area and after saying this they don't seem to care at all.

Would not recommend them to anyone unless there are significant improvements in their service.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Worst experience ever - Shame on Alsafe Security (as part of Sydney Blinds)

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Terrible and this service is dishonest. Staff is rude and not helpful. The fair trading need to foll

Yuet
Yuet

Mystic

NEVER USE BELIEVE ALL YOU READ!

Will Never Use Sydney Blinds And Screen Again

I have referred this now to Fair Trading

Jill

It was cancelled due to your non performance
Fair Trading are contacting you

FeL

FeLSydney

Exactly the same story as everyone here

Got a quote for fly screens middle of January. Paid my $100 deposit out of the $300 or so. Kept giving me a "production date is next week" crap even though it has been well over a month now and the first call, I had heard the fly screens was finished on the 9th Feb. So obvious lies.

The customer service guys are trained for you to not call up so often. I recommend calling every day. Put pressure on them and increase their business costs.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

We apologise that your order has been delayed. If you could advise me of your order # MST..... I can then review and see exactly was has happened. Please forward it to sales@sydneyblinds.com.au attention Sarah. Thanking you in advance

ScotSydney

Time frame disappointing as is customer service.

Same as the other reviews, extremely disappointed with the entire customer experience. Accepted the quote provided back on the 21st Oct 2015. Was advised 3-4 weeks after re-measure for install. Long story short, lots of follow up calls, lots of delays, installer managed to install 3 out of 4 doors on 21st Jan 2016, 4th had to go back to factory as a problem with the locks. More phone calls and following up and "maybe" the 3rd March 2016 for the final door. Over 19 weeks and job not yet completed.
Installer informative, tried his best but that is where it all ends. Price was on the high side and expect to spend lots of time making calls, on hold and getting frustrated with the entire process if you go with these people.

Eddie

EddieAU

NEVER USE SYDNEY BLINDS & SCREENS

Paid a 50% deposit for a security screen which was to be installed prior to xmas 2015. Xmas came and went, no install, no reason offered. Then told it will be installed mid Jan 2016. Again no install, no reason. Booked in for install mid Feb, told on install day that installer is sick and wont be attending. They admitted this was a lie and that the installer was never sick. Booked in again for install yesterday, installer very friendly but turned up very late and guess what.....THE SCREEN DOESNT FIT! Now back to square 1.
I have now lodged a complaint with the NSW Department of Fair Trading.

Terrible customer service.

They have no idea about customer service. It has been since September 2015 and it is now 19th February and my awnings are being installed after the second time. They were returned in January. The installer is a pleasant man. Knows what he is doing. I have lost count of the times I have called to find out where they are. I would never recommend them to anyone. They would pick my awnings up until I had paid for them in full. How wrong!!!

Anon

Wish i I had read the reviews. I would never have gone with this company.

Anon

The product is inferior and not worth the money.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Anon, I'm sorry your experience so far has been less than satisfactory. If you could please supply me with your order # (MST ####) I can then respond to your comment.

Thanks, Sarah

Horrible service ever, can't believe this company can live on the lies.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi, I'm sorry you were let down on the service and feel misled. I would like to be able to discuss this with you. Can you please give me your order # (MST.......) and I will contact you directly. Thanks Sarah

Horrible!!!

Stay away!
Horrible service! After waiting 2 months for my fly screens and numerous complaints they still couldn't install within a 4 hour window! What makes it worse the customer service over the phone couldn't care less!

AnonSydney

Take your money elsewhere

Alex

Alex

Terrible Service

Wish I have read this review before paying deposit. Ordered fly screen in Nov 2015 and did not receive and contact until January. First installation was cancelled due "stuff leave". Second Installation was cancelled because the staff "came to the house and ring me but no one was there" while at the same time I was speaking with Sydney Blinds for twice to ask them where is the installation guy and they are replying with "we are tying to contact him".
Trying to cancel installation but they refuse to refund the deposit. Absolutely disgusting service.

very poor service

We are very disappointed in the product, service and price. I called to make a complaint about the quality and the huge gap between the blinds I got asked to put it in an email and someone would call me. Months have gone by and no one has ever called me. One of our blinds fell off I emailed again still no reply.

Dinu

DinuSydney

Extreme Caution required

Extremely and highly advised to stay away from Sydney Blinds and Screens. This company is famous for inferior product, worst customer service and overprice, Worst of all--Billing their customers twice (after two years) for same job with the hope that clients will lose their invoice and charge clients twice for same job. Worst company located in Sydney. To be boycotted by all.

WARNING! Do not purchase anything from this company.

Rep from Sydney Blinds came over to give us a free measure and quote and promised us that the screen doors will be installed prior to Christmas if we placed a deposit immediately. Fat chance! Rang the company chasing them up regarding installation and was advised that this was an impossibility. Made numerous calls to the company and I am continuously given the run around. Very unprofessional service. Will never do business with them again. I wished I had read the reviews prior to paying the deposit. Stay away!!!

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Ings , Could you please give us some more details of your order - MST number / name the order was placed under so we can investigate this further and resolve any issues at the earliest possible . Thank you

SarahWNSW, 2145

Forced to learn more about this company

Took my money and did not return. 2 weeks of re-measuring because the Rep got it wrong, paid a deposit of $1800 for Timber Shutters and then told they had stock issues the colour I chose is no longer available. It is now 3-months later and I decided to dig a bit deeper and discovered this company is owned by Lifestyle Blinds and Shutters in Yatala QLD. They also also own www.yesblinds.com.au you can find this information searching on the internet. I called the parent company to complain and they said Sydney Blinds is currently undergoing a re-structure and to call them to arrange for a discount.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Sarah, Could you please give us some more details of your order - MST number / name the order was placed under so we can investigate this further . Thank you

SarahW

Yes I will do this, can I assume from this contact now that even my name and deposit is not recorded in your office somewhere? I will call Monday to discuss moving forward.

starkey

starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin

Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne

Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives