Sydney Blinds

Sydney Blinds (page 4 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)

MB33Sydney

Stay far far away and never use. Unprofessional and painful.

Waited almost 10 months for installation of 1 screen. Very painful and unprofessional. Staff are very evasive. I do not know how they are still in businesss. I have never had more stress dealing with a company in any industry like I have had with this group.

Jeff FNarellan Vale

This Company is a Company that should be black listed

Took my money than don't want to know me. Dealing with [name removed] who is so disrespectful words can not describe absolutely disgusting company. Turned up with wrong measurement blinds only have to be shortened 80 mm but now are bringing them back as is because their to busy and will talk to me about them next year. Shoddy joking sick of there crap. Please do not use this company they will burn you. Have a look at the review stats 80 people said they were shocking only wish I read them first. I have just made a official complaint to fair trading right now.

Name Removed Was Cathy

Hi Jeff,
We are sorry to hear your experience has been unsatisfactory .
Could you please give us some more details of your order (MST order number/ phone number) so we can follow this up for you. Thank you

SNJ

SNJSydney

Disgraceful and Utterly Hopeless

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi SNJ, Could you please give us some more details of your order - MST number / name the order was placed under so we can investigate this further. Thank you

Find out how Sydney Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Liars And Cheats!! Do Not Use This Company.

Had a rep come out and quote us for 2 screen doors and was told if we paid and ordered now we could have installed in 2-3 weeks, well that was a load of crap. It's been 5 weeks now and still waiting. After 4 or 5 phone calls, been told it's now not possible for another 5- 6 weeks. Customer service what customer service (probably the worst I've ever experienced). Warning to others, do not get sucked into buying anything from these guys. Now have to go through contacting Fair Trade and the hassle that comes with that. The 1 star review I gave was only cause I couldn't give half a star.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Rocky, Could you please give us some more details of your order (MST order number/ phone number/ name the order was placed under) so we can have a deeper look and resolve any issues at the earliest possible . Thank you

Same here

Says two weeks from the date of free quote. Washes his hands off. Need to make endless calls to the office. And the answer is four weeks or more just to be manufactured. Pathetic. It's a big mistake committing to these guys.

TheresaMenangle

Still Waiting

We had Ray come out on the 24th of September 2015 He was wonderful we decided to go ahead with our screens & blinds straight away & paid 50% deposit He said they would be installed in 2-3 weeks its now been 9 Not Happy
I called after 3wks giving them the benefit of the doubt they inform me then after i call chasing them that they need to be check measured it then took them a week & ahalf to check measure & Oh Did I mention we are STILL waiting for them to be installed! I spoke to a lady last Friday afternoon she said they were STILL getting made & she then promised she would call me today to book in an install date she never called
If something is not done by tomorrow lunch time I will be taking it further!

Terrible Service

Things started off well. The guy who measured our windows for the quote was on time, friendly, stated it would take 3-4 weeks to install. We decided to put a deposit down. The problem came during installation.. Firstly the man came 1 hour late outside of the wide 10am-2pm estimate, and then proceeded to tell us that the measurements the initial guy measured were incorrect! So new fly screens need to be made! Another 3-4 weeks now.. This is just poor workmanship, inefficient and unacceptable. Will not be using them again.

JYH
JYH

MDB84Sydney, NSW

Use another company and save yourself the pain, numerous delays and poor customer service

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi MDB34, Could you please provide us with the MST number / phone number/ name the order was placed under. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and look at resolving this for you at the earliest possible.

ashatan42

Used Wynston Again. Once Bitten By These Clowns, Twice Shy!

Following my terrible experience last time (read my review 27 February 2014), I went to Wynston Blinds again for my double roller blinds. Would never let this company near my place ever again after the rudeness and incompetence of the first (and only) time I will ever deal with these clowns.

Reading through the last few years worth of comments it seems the company hasn't seen fit to change their systems and processes, hire more professional and polite customer service staff, and simply lift their game in terms of customer service.

Good luck Sydney Blinds and Screens! I marvel that you are even in business anymore. 74 "terrible" reviews speak for themselves.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Ashtan42, We are really sorry you feel this way . Could you please give us some details of your order so we can look at resolving any issues you had with us.

ashatan42

I can send you the email trail of the number of times I tried to resolve this issue, to absolutely NO avail. Your customer service people are appallingly incompetent and rude. I won't be dealing with you ever again.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Ashtan, Please send us the MST number ( order number) / phone number/ name the order was placed under .

LynThorpeAU

Realtime blog: Sydney Blinds....things are going badly. AGAIN. Prove me wrong.

11/11/2015: 1248
MST479200
I look forward to your geeting this solved as a matter of urgency.

12/11/2015
One response (above), one phone call and one text from Sydney Blinds all in 36 hours. This site works! Blinds promised for November 30th. Stay posted.

Terrible poor service

Please you be sorry if you use their service.
The service is horrible, the people are unprofessional and they think the client is in fault.
No compensation, take day off and they not turn up, aggressive people make mistakes and the client is always in fault.
Please do not use their service bad experience.

Loz

LozSydney, NSW

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Had my flyscreen installed by SBs. They were quick and helpful to come and quote up the work on the weekend. Yet were a complete pain when it came to organising installation.

They would schedule the date which I had to co-ordinate time off work and then cancel on the morning. Then not have availability for weeks.

The work was sub par and couldn't even be completed in 1 day. The rollers didn't roll and the top track was loose and not properly attached.

Do not go to these guys whatever you do.

I gave 1 star only because I can't vote 0.

Unable To Meet Their Scheduled Appointments

They have scheduled with us twice. Failed to turn up each time. My wife took 2 half days off work to meet them which is now costing us a day's wages. Then they offer to install a week later! What a joke!
Absolutely useless. Have never experienced such bad service in my life!
****Avoid them at all costs. ****

Mark Bayles
Mark Bayles

JoanneSydney

They don't take away the old screens

This is the 3rd time and last time I will use this company. Installation promised within 4 weeks. Customer service was non-existent. After numerous calls the installation occurred after I had left for overseas and my daughter was home for installation. I arrived home to the old doors still at my home. Calling them was as useless and appalling as all the other times - I was told that it was my fault as I was not there for installation.

Hi Joanne,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We apologize that your experience has been unsatisfactory and would like to find out why this happened! Could you please send us your MST number and we will look into this for you. Thank you

What is a MST number?

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Joanne, The MST number is the order number that you can find on the order form. Alternatively, please email Susan at susans@sydneyblinds.com.au with your phone number and we can call you to discuss this further. Thank you

DOMN8R

DOMN8RSydney

STAY AWAY

Catherine

CatherineSydney

Avoid at all costs - I read all the poor reviews and proceeded anyway now I deeply regret my decisio

SamSydney

Pack Of Lies

The sales rep who came to see me was very friendly and down to earth. We picked them because they came across as more genuine then the other companies who quoted. We specifically stated we needed blinds in a hurry as we have non and are on display for the world to see. Whole house was hung with make shift windows coverings out of sheets. We were told usually take 3 week but in our case more like 2. Had to take time off work 3 times to wait for the fitter to do check measure. Twice was no show. Into our 4th weeks and still waiting. Staff I spoke with has no idea when our blinds will be ready.

Hi Sam,
We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused and the delay in your order .
If you can please send your details with the order number to susans@sydneyblinds.com.au, we will look into this at the earliest.

Sam

I don't have an order number but I do have the quote no. MST469585 and a receipt no. A29582 for the 50% deposit. I had another quote for more screens but I guess I should get a new quote from someone else now.

Sam

Week six and still waiting. Apart from the one comment from Sydney Blinds above no one had attempted to contact me. We had to pay a 50% deposit when placing the order so we couldn't even cancel the order because the deposit is not refundable.

NaomiW

NaomiWSydney

No one will ever tell you what's going on. I have no idea if I'll even get my blinds at all

A very disappointing experience

MITCH

MITCHSydney

Hopeless! Confusing how they do business?? I won't use again.

starkey

starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin

Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne

Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives