Sydney Blinds

Sydney Blinds (page 5 of 26)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (130)

Barbara

BarbaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome blinds

Sydney blinds were fast, efficient and trouble free the whole way through. The blinds are of excellent quality which have significantly improved the look and value of our home. Would not hesitate in recommending them

Great blinds!

The service was really good from start to finish - the sales guy Nathan came out to me within a couple of days of making the request. The post sales team were great and kept me updated for when I would expect my blinds. We had Matt & Mick come to install and they were super quick and helpful - they even pointed out an error that our builder had made that we had missed! All in all, I would recommend Sydney Blinds & Screens. Order number 897878.

Lexie

LexieSydney, NSW

Repeat customer for a reason

We have used Sydney Blinds and screens 3 times now and have always been extremely happy with the service and quality of work. Frank was so efficient and professional. Order number: 899861

Find out how Sydney Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Wish I'd installed them sooner.

After admiring the neighbour's blinds, we contacted Sydney Blinds. Couldn't be happier. All concerned have been extremely helpful and knowledgeable, from quote to install. Would highly recommended this Firm and Installer to anyone. We now have
a private oasis to relax in. Thanks.

my New awnings

A prompt and helpful salesperson, competitive price, quick manufacture and a great installation . Overall very happy from go to whoa. I would highly recommend Sydney blinds and screens . Great job from Rod the installer , mst897766

Evi Dobros

Evi DobrosSydney, NSW

Shutters and Verticals

I’ve used Sydney blinds for thirty years in all my three homes and very happy with their service, punctuality and workmanship. I would highly recommend them.
Order number: 892585
Installer Matthew

Rowena P.

Rowena P.Sydney, NSW

Smooth, professional service delivery from start to finish

Extremely professional service, from website enquiry to installation. Swift response from website enquiry to installation of screen door within one week, plantations shutters measured and ordered Same day. I Highly recommended!!

Claire S.

Claire S.Sydney, NSW

Happy with my service and products

Quality Double blinds

I had a measure and quote from the team and proceeded to have them installed. They were efficient and I had them in and looking great in just over a week. They look great and are good quality. 10/10 would recommend!

Matt & Mick 898990

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Tom, thanks for your positive feedback and your 5* review. We are extremely pleased to read that our team has met your expectations and that you are loving our product.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

Connie

ConnieSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

The entire experience from quote to installation was effortless. Excellent customer service.
Installer was very friendly and extremely professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Sydney Blinds, would definitely use again.
893910. Connie

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Amazing from start to finish

The whole experience was seamless and stress-free. The blinds were delivered two days early, they look great and the staff are all friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, I will definitely use them again.

Fantastic customer service

Sydney Blinds were the only blind company that returned my call. Instantly I knew customer service was important to them. They had my house measured up and installed within a week and a half. There price was amazing but the customer service is what will make me go back again and again. I love a company who takes the time to ensure the customer is kept up to date the whole way through the process and in this case that was the service. I didn't have to make a follow up call. Both the quoter and installation team members were very friendly and professional. No hard sell tactics were used and I will be highly recommending you to family and friends. 897716. Kristy

Connie

ConnieSydney, NSW

Excellent & Australian Made!

Excellent service from quoting to install (893023). Staff is extremely friendly and helpful, fast and efficient service! And best part is that it is Australian made - great quality blinds! Highly recommended!!

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Connie, thank you for posting a review detailing your experience using Sydney Blinds & Screens. We need feedback to ensure we are continuously meeting our customers expectations.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

Great products and service

Equally satisfied the second time around. From the start Sydney blinds were very customer focused and on time. Installation was professional. I have no hesitation in recommending or inviting Sydney Blinds back for any future requirements the school may have.
John. Facilities Manager
Christian Brothers' High School Lewisham.

Nicola Grayson

Nicola GraysonSydney, NSW

Great service and great result!

Professional and friendly service. Fitting was quick and tidy - love the look of our new shutters and fly screens. Considering further purchase and will definitely come back to you - thanks.

L. Peluso

L. PelusoSydney, NSW

Excellent price, customer service and product

On time for quoting, follow up service and quick installation of our blinds, turnaround time 2 weeks, couldn't be happier with the result and no fuss installation. Thank you Sydney blinds & screens

S Prasad

S PrasadSydney, NSW

Wonderful Customer Service-

Wonderful customer service, from measurement and quotation to installation.(894668) by Steve and Frank. Quick and efficient and Steve was very knowledgeable and provided good advice on the selection of indoor blind. Would highly recommend Sydney Blinds

ken1313

ken1313Sydney, NSW

Great product - great installation.

Easy quoting service, fantastic product, quality installation by friendly professionals. Looks great, works great, and at very competitive price. A wonderful addition to our home, which will provide welcome relief next summer. Thanks

Pam

PamSydney Surrounds, NSW

New blinds

After 15 years replaced our old venetians. Sydney Blinds did a great job removing and installing our new double blinds. The service was fast and there was no fuss. Highly recommended.

Great service!

Great customer service from the Sydney Blinds & Screens team. Our family is a return customer after 15 years. They were very prompt, had great communication and delivery. I would highly recommend - 895589

Natalie

Hi there, the order number is MST895589.

starkey

starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin

Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne

Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives