Listing monitored by Sydney Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)
Margaret
Margaret

new blind

easy to access the company on line, having them come to my home for quote made it easy to order

Blinds

Order number 967026 and the job done was very satisfactory. The employee of the business was so professional and friendly

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Amandeep, thank you for your review and for the positive feedback, We will share your kind words with those who looked after you directly.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

Excellent!

MST 918400
Professional work done in a timely manner. Great selection of colours. Would recommend Sydney Blinds as the cost is cheaper than other competitors. I am very happy with the result.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Linda M, thank you for sharing your experience of using Sydney Blinds & screens. We are please to read that our company has met with your requirements and that the whole process went smoothly.
Kind regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Service above and beyond

Sydney Blinds were very helpful and also very professional, especially when I had to go into the showroom to change the colour of the blinds they were all very helpful. I would recommend, thanks again. Very happy with not only the blinds they were friendly and got the job done by Milan in no time, thanks again. Job number MST932748

Yvonne
YvonneSydney, NSW

great service

My Blinds and screen door look great Mick was so helpful and did a great job wasn't told any info about taking old blinds down by the rep but got around that .
I have had blinds from this company previously and they were great then so why change I fully recommend them.

Great blinds!

The service was really good from start to finish - the sales guy Nathan came out to me within a couple of days of making the request. The post sales team were great and kept me updated for when I would expect my blinds. We had Matt & Mick come to install and they were super quick and helpful - they even pointed out an error that our builder had made that we had missed! All in all, I would recommend Sydney Blinds & Screens. Order number 897878.

my New awnings

A prompt and helpful salesperson, competitive price, quick manufacture and a great installation . Overall very happy from go to whoa. I would highly recommend Sydney blinds and screens . Great job from Rod the installer , mst897766

Claire S.
Claire S.Sydney, NSW

Happy with my service and products

MurraySydney, NSW

Good experience.

Helpful staff, especially the installation guy Frank.
Was on time and professional.
Showroom had a great array of options to review.
Steve can to our property and was helpful in assisting us pick the best value for money blinds.

Hi, our order number was 844076

Debra C.
Debra C.Sydney, NSW

Quality Product

Sydney Blinds was very professional from start to finish. From the initial phone call to measurement to installation, I received excellent service. We are very happy with the quality of the product. Both tradesmen were on time and helpful. I would certainly use them again.

AndrewSydney, NSW

Sydney Blinds easy

Sydney Blinds easy going attitude made it easy to book in for quote/inspect and then install. Happy with product and will surely use Sydney Blinds again.

Hi my order number was MST787549. Thanks

Thanks Andrew!

NellySydney

Very happy!

Loved the fact that the quote was best price from the beginning - no marking up and then offering a 'discount'. Still cheaper than the other two quotes I had that offered a discount.
Love the finished product.

My only criticism would be to keep the customer in the loop as to timelines. We had to chase up for check measure person and then we had to chase up installation date. All were done within reasonable timeframes but we shouldn't be the ones having to chase.

Mst767005

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Nelly, thank you for advising your order #.

Fantastic and Honest

First time every i had a tradie turn up on time. Been renovating houses for years and when they said between 8-9am thought around 10. But guess what arrived right on 8am. Also they are honest they don't sugar coat things. The blinds were 4 days late being they ran out of material but they explained to me what was happening and what they said did happen. Frank who installed the blinds was professional and even help take down some old brackets i couldn't reach.Thank you for making this a dream of a project.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Patient, professional and excellent customer service

Russell came on time, the communication before and after the quote was excellent. We were called when the measure was being done, then instal as well.
Excellent service and product, thank you. We love our blinds!

PJ Maynard
PJ Maynard

I'm not sure how to edit it, but it was order number MST 746258. Matthew.

PJ

Love the product

The product is great and I appreciate the prompt installation from the team.
The product is also reasonably priced which is great.

starkey
starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin
Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne
Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives