Sydney Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (134)

MARGARET 11/6/2021

I had my blinds installed today, I was very happy with the end result. Mark was excellent at his job, great communication and service

JohnSydney, NSW

Blinds

Frank has just installed our new roller blinds to match our previously installed Shutters. Super fast and efficient. Another very pleasing result from Sydney Blinds & Screens with whom we have been dealing with for the last 20 years. Always excellent value and service. Thoroughly satisfied and highly recommended.

Store LocationProspect, NSW

Hi,
There is no order number on our invoice. Steve has not written one.
John Warr.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi John, I was able to find you in the system. Thanks again, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

PeterSydney

Years of consistent service

We have lived in the same home for 36 years. Over that time we have engaged Sydney Blinds and Screens for security doors and vertical blinds on several occasions. The service has been consistently courteous and efficient from the receptionist to the installer. The product perfect. A model company for the consumer.

Store LocationBlacktown

The order number is 995691 dated 21 May 2021.. All the best. Peter Baker

Trent

TrentNew South Wales

Great service and product

Blind purchase and installation

Very happy with my new panel slide blind Very professional and friendly service . I was provided with instructions for the track . A returned customer from 10years Brilliant

A winner

Day/night roller bliss were installed in the kitchen area and laundry. They were lovely. Then we had plantation shutters installed in the living area, rumpus room and study. The rooms look very neat. The shutters and the blinds were installed by Matthew MST 956462. Matthew was very professional and Polite. He knew his trade. Thanks Sydney Blinds.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Professional service and quality product

Sydney blinds made the experience easy from start to finish. The shutters and blinds were delivered on time and the installer was both friendly and efficient. The shutters and blind look fantastic. Many thanks to Steve and all the staff. Will definitely recommend and use this company again.

Dianne Sydney, NSW

Should have done it sooner!

I had my windows measured and quoted for blinds to be installed. They arrived on time, very helpful. Staff at the office very helpful. Installation was quick and tidy. Going back to get fly screens.

Order no: 983070

Exceeded our expectations!

The service from Sydney Blinds & Screens couldn't be faulted. We had requested a quote for two Venetian blinds to be replaced. Steve arrived within a couple of days and quoted a price which was very competitive and provided a discount. We also required the blinds to be installed before early May, was advised it would take 4-6 weeks but they would do their best to accomodate. Blinds were installed in 3 weeks! Very happy with the result and the gentleman that did the installation was friendly and efficient with his work. Thankyou for exceeding our expectations and for the great customer service.
Order number: 985468

Good work ethics

Installer was very efficient and courteous.
The office communications was helpful and satisfactory.
I would recommend Sydney blinds & screens to my friends.

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Perfect blinds

Very efficient install, one blind wrong but was not a problem to change,have already told some friends about how good the deals are.

Store LocationPhone call

Janine Macky

Janine MackySydney, NSW

M dealings with Sydney blinds was great. Flexibility was key for me and they obliged. The blind is now installed successfully.

Store LocationBlacktown

Excellent Communication skills and very happy with our Purchase

Very Happy with Sydney Blinds from inception to installation they just tick all the boxes will be using them for other purchases

David C

David CSydney, NSW

Great service and price for a versatile product

Competitive quote to end product did take a bit of time (COVID impact) but the installation of our Shutters completed expertly and without fuss.

Store LocationOnline booking for quote and enquiries
Jas

JasSydney, NSW

Excellent service.

Excellent service. Easy to order with reps, product is good, only issue is with size of nails for security flyscreens which are long and visible from inside. Frank is great as installer. Thanks

Store LocationProspect, nsw

starkey

starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin

Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne

Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives