Sydney Blinds

Sydney Blinds (page 4 of 9)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (134)

Outdoor Blinds - 930842

#930842 - Service was excellent from quotation to installation. I would gladly use this company again in the future. Price was very competitive

JaniceSydney, NSW

Brilliant blinds

I can’t fault my dealings with Sydney Blinds. They were recommended to me by a friend. From the first contact until installation the process was flawless.Price and quality are exceptional

Hi
I’m not sure what to write but Mick put the blinds up and he wrote the number 929720. Hope this is ok

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks. The number relates to you in our system.

Milan MST932831

Perfect job. Happy with the results. Would recommend to others without hesitation. Tradesmen very professional. Have availed myself of Sydney Screens and Blinds services in the past with the same happy results.
Judith Hewitson

Belinda
BelindaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

From start to finish we cannot fault sydney blinds and screens. Turned up on time for both quote and install. Will highly recommend to everybody that needs a new screen door. Ref number MST935650

JenniC
JenniC

Love our new screen door!

Very impressed with the workmanship - Frank was great. We have a lovely new screen door and I can only say we should have replaced the old door sooner. Your quoted price was also the best of several quotes. Ref: MST 924331

Awesome!

I love Sydney blinds quality and service.
It was Very easy to find the store.
Very good service and it was installed to perfection.
Thank you for the amazing service and work.

Cheryl Quested
Cheryl QuestedSydney, NSW

Roller blinds

Have used Sydney Blinds & Screens on many occasions they have always been helpful and the product always very good would recommend them to anyone . Installation was quick and went very smoothly. A very helpful company.

Lorraine
LorraineSydney, NSW

Excellent professionalism and communication

I had roller blinds and screen door installed. Job number Is 931170. Bob provided great advice when measuring up and Installation by Mick was quick and efficient. Ongoing communication great.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Lorraine, Thank you for sharing a review of our team looked after you and your order. We are pleased to read that the job went smoothly and that you are extremely happy with the sales and service.
Warm regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

Phillip C.
Phillip C.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Shutters so happy

Sydney Blinds and Screens are very professional and Easy to deal with. Matthew has done two installs for us and he does an amazing Job. Very happy to recommend them. Order number MST919789

They look fantastic.

My job number 928578 .my blinds and screen door installed by Mick from Sydney blinds did wonderful job so quick vey happy with service from office and the quote given .

juddies
juddiesSydney, NSW

"Blind faith !"

Super efficient, friendly service from a professional team ! They were highly recommended and we now know why ! What a delight to find that type of company still exists in this day and age !

Sylvia
Sylvia

fast & efficient

The response time from quote to installation was so efficient and fast. Was amazed at how quick it was. No waiting time, it was a pleasant experience from ordering over the phone to the installer coming to install a time that suited me. No hassles so easy and professional. Will definetly recommend this service.
Thankyou and will not hesitate to call in the future.

John N
John NSydney, NSW

Good service and product

Happy with the service and product. Measure and quote was good with good recommendations offered to help pick the right blind type for our situation. Installation was quick and efficient. This is the second time we have used Sydney Blinds and would be happy to use them again. MST922285

Sally
SallySydney, NSW

Great service!

Very happy with the service, both the quote and installation were quick and seamless. Steve and Mick were both friendly and knowledgeable. This is the second time we have used Sydney Blinds.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Fantastic blinds at a great price

Amazing service and fantastic blinds!
This is the second time we have used Sydney Blinds.
The process is so easy, from quote to install was such a quick process.
Frank was very friendly and super efficient.
Would recommend to anyone looking for quality blinds at a great price.

starkey
starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin
Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne
Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives