Sydney Elite Roofing

Sydney Elite Roofing

5.0 from 1 review

Replacing Whirlybirds & Roof top cleaning - Recommended Company for a difficult job!

One of the Whirlybirds on my roof had stopped working quite some time ago so I decided to get it replaced. I had a quote from a local Company for $400 which I thought was excessive. So I looked on Gumtree & found Sydney Elite Roofing - who not only install Whirlybirds but also clean off roofs and gutters. I have a gutter guard but leaves and twigs accumulate just the same so this was another job that needed to be done on my home roof plus my double garage & carport.
I arranged a day & time for the Sydney Elite guy to come - he arrived on time and gave me a very reasonable quote for the job - a considerable saving on the original quote plus the gutters & roofs would be cleaned off as well.
The job was completed to my satisfaction and I have asked him to come back for an additional clean up of tree debris on another shed roof on my property. I would recommend his services to anyone requiring similar difficult jobs to be done.