Sydney Gutter & Roof Restoration

Sydney Gutter & Roof Restoration (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

D and A

D and AGuildford

New Roof in a flash.

From the first phone call we found this comapny to be polite and competent. The salesman was excellent and spent a lot of time answering all our questions.
The tradesmen that did the job were on time, polite and hard working even in extreme heat. They got the job done, cleaned up after themselves each day and did a really good job. I would recommend SGRR to everyone.

steelpaw

steelpawSydney

Competent work at a reasonable price - I got them to do a second job

Francis

FrancisSydney, NSW

100% Best Company And Service Ever!!!!

Aleks

AleksSydney

Highly recommend this company 10/10

Amazing service and tradesman.I had a new colorbond roof and gutters installed by SGRR.They completed the job in 3 days.I highly recommend this company.

Do not use this company

Job they did was really bad and I do not trust the company at after looking what a rush job they did on my roof and the price they got for it don’t be a fool like me do some research all I can say is lesson learnt.

GREAT JOB !!! On Time & On Budget

I would highly recommend Romand and crew. They came to fix a leaking roof. They were on time and on budget. Having had some rain just a few days ago, I can confirm the repairs have worked.

Professional Job

I recently had my tiled roof restored and painted and my gutters replaced.The job was done professionally and on time.Roof looks AMAZING.
Communication was excellent. I would highly recommend SGRR.Well done team.
UPDATE
I just had SGRR do a second job for me. Leaf Screener at my investment property.
They were just as professional as the first job.I highly recommend this company.

Amazing Job!!

Thanks Sydney Gutter and Roof Restoration for the amazing work completed on my roof!! My roof looks brand new!!! I would recommend your company to all my family and friends!!

Highlands

HighlandsSydney, NSW

Unprofessional

I engaged SGRR for roof renewal works at significant expense. The sales person who came to my place was very nice, patient and did a good job persuading me to go with his company even though it was the second most expensive of 4 quotes. Unfortunately my experience thereafter was not pleasant. The roofers left an absolute mess, in the cavity and outside, including hardened cement on my pavement... they also believe that installation of broken tiles is befitting of a quality job. I spoke to the general manager who was incredibly rude, arrogant and aggressive.. the worst. After you have paid don't expect any kind of customer service - just abuse. The lack of professionalism doesn't deserve paying customers.

Chris Pittas

Chris PittasSydney

Sydney Gutter & Roof Restoration Pty Ltd

See all Sydney Gutter & Roof Restoration reviews

MO8

MO8asked

Hi , Sydney Roof and Gutter (on 8020 5777) in Crows Nest / Warriewood was recommended to me by a real estate agent. Can anyone tell me if this is the company reviewed here?
Mary

Lulu
Lulu

Hi,
I can't confirm if they are the same company, though I do know Younis Chahrouk ( the man who came to my place) does work all over Sydney under different company names. His other company Sydney Home services and sales is currently being deregistered by ASIC due to his dodgy practices.
Just be careful and I would suggest that you definitely get more than 1 quote. They overcharge significantly.

Good luck

Hi Mary,

No, this is not the same company. There are lots of companies with the words "Sydney" "Roof" and "Gutters" in their name- it helps them get higher results on Google, and hijacks the goodwill of other companies.

Our company hasn't worked with Younis Chahrouk- or anyone in Crows Nest \ Warriewood- for over 3yrs.

I realize this is an old question, but I thought I would post this for any other people who may be fooled.

Best,