Sydney Princess Cruises

Sydney Princess Cruises

See the Best Cruises in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sydney Princess Cruises? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Staff

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

Disgusting buffet food

Disgusting and I can't believe they served up this slop to paying customers.
The worst buffet food I have ever had. I threw plate and all in the bin. This tour should be closed down. It's an insult and rip off to ur hard earned money. There is no transparency when I initially booked and asked about food options. Seating upstairs had filthy shag cushions. Bad atmosphere, unclean, no style. I can't believe they get u on this boat to be treated so badly.

Travelling Party Adults
Staff
Donna
DonnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome cruises

Would just like to say that last year I went on two cruises with this company. The whale watching lunch cruise and the Christmas day lunch cruise. Both cruises were wonderful experiences. Easy to book, fantastic food, cold drinks and excellent service. The views and the whales were to die for of course. I'm hoping to repeat them both this year. Would highly recommend this great company.

Travelling Party Adults