Sydney Rug Warehouse

Sydney Rug Warehouse

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Negotiable Price

Good variety of rugs and matching hallway runners. Guys are very helpful and patient and most importantly they even let you take the rug home for you to make sure it works in your home. Last but not the least price is negotiable

Northside resident

Northside residentSydney, NSW

Great range and genuine customer service.

Extensive range. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff member who helped us to choose the perfect rug for our specific needs. Nothing was too much trouble.
It was definitely worth the trip from Manly for us.

Anne Shelley

Anne ShelleySydney, NSW

Five Star Service!

A friendly atmosphere with a great selection to choose from. There was NO pressure to
buy from the very helpful team member, Max, who provided excellent service and an
honest opinion.
My first choice was a mistake on my part and did not match my decor. When I returned
to the store to exchange the rug Max helped me with my next decision without any
problems.
I am absolutely thrilled with my stunning new rug. The whole experience was made so much
more pleasant by the excellent attitude to service, wonderful range and prices.
Highly recommend.

MGK

MGK

Excellent!

Extremely friendly and helpful staff - nothing a bother and not pushing for a sale. Extensive range of products. Great discount prices - including large rugs. I would definitely recommend and make a return visit.