Sydney Rug Warehouse

Sydney Rug Warehouse

41 reviews · Statistics

90% · 374 · 10%

Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No (22)
Brand Manager for Sydney Rug Warehouse? Claim your listing.
See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Phyllis
PhyllisNSWSydney, NSW

Took our money and ran

Two weeks ago we bought a runner from this warehouse. They told us they were moving to a new location so the rug is in storage and that they'd need a few days to get it to us. After two weeks with no response from them (and their number disconnected) we went in person to pick it up and apparently the new owners said they have no idea who sold it to us or where the runner is. They handed over a runner which was unfinished and looked like a cut off, definitely not something we'd pay $250 for. We will definitely be taking this to ACCC and Fair Trade.
Maria T.
Maria T.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If something goes wrong with this supplier DON'T expect assistance. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!!

Bought 2 rugs one of them had missing fringe. I emailed them with pictures several times before I got a reply which which was not suitable. Show details
Maze H.
Maze H.NSWSydney, NSW

Huge Range Of Rugs ! Exceptional Customer Service

We went in looking for a large rug for our lounge room and was overwhelemed by their huge selection. We ended up buying another one for our bedroom, two months later. Its been more than a year since we been using it, never had a single issue with the maintainace of it. Shoutout to Mustafa & Mehrab, who told us how to keep it clean it on a regular basis and excellent knowledge of different products. We will be goin back for a third trip anytime soon. Cheers Guys
Steve
SteveNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Avoid at all costs

Have waited 9 weeks for overlocking and still no result.Customer Service atrocious Use Sydney Rug Warehouse at you own peril.
Franciska Rajic
Franciska RajicNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

LARGE SELECTION AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

We bought a beautiful quality rug but it took some time to decide. Mehrab was amazing! Not only that he was knowledgable in explaining all the details, pros and cons to each rug make but he also showed an incredible understanding of interior styles. He helped my indecisive self to narrow down the selection and visualise how each one would fit the space and colours I have in my living room.

His style is subtle and helpful. He'd come with the suggestion and helpful observation then serve another customer while l could think. Haven't felt pushed or rushed for a moment.

This place has a large selection of rugs and fair prices but it's ultimately the experience that will make me recommend it.

Thanks Mehrab, we love the rug! Show details

L.O Oak Flats NSW
L.O Oak Flats NSW

Excellent service - stunning rugs

We bought an extra large afghan rug from Mustafa. The service is excellent and the variety of the rugs is amazing. If you were to look for a rug, you will definitely walk away with a beautiful one ! There is so much to choose from. Definitely go to this shop if you need a beautiful rug !!! Show details
Gemma H.
Gemma H.NSWSydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service great selection

Lucus was very polite and helpful with great customer service took his time with me and was very patient. Im very happy with my selection great quality and best part GREAT PRICE I payed cash and he came down in price. This is my 3rd rug I have brought from this company I won't go anywhere else.. very happy customer thanks lucus Show details
Hiba
Hiba

Great Rugs and Customer Service!!

Best Rug shop in the area. Mehrab was great to deal with and was very accommodating to our needs. Changed our mind with rug size and he was easily able to exchange no questions asked.
Best quality rugs you can find!!!
Marrickville Ben
Marrickville BenNSWSydney, NSW

Great Experience with Lucas

Just decked out my new home with some beautiful rugs from these guys. Couldn’t be happier. Lucas was not only warm and informative, but very respectful and far from selly. They have a huge selection of rugs/art at this place and somehow they know where everything is. If you want rugs at a great price, and don’t want to wait for usual shipping dates, and talk to some knowledgeable rug fantastics, hit up Lucas for sure  Show details
Liz
Liz
  Fair Incentive

Beautiful rugs, fantastic prices

Found 3 x perfect rugs for all different spaces and given an excellent deal .Very good service and very personable  Show details
Maggie
Maggie

Perfect spot to purchase rug

Mustafa is attentive, helped us find a perfect choice. It is an easy-to-find location and good bargain. I would recommend everyone come the choose rug from here.
Yaya
YayaNSWSydney, NSW

Wonderful service and fantastic selection of rugs

Lucas was very attentive and helped us find the perfect rug for our home! Fantastic selection of rugs and great quality! Highly recommend Show details
Pink Blue
Pink BlueNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Very expensive mistake

Needed matching rugs for interior design, Took one rug home and the other was on order but never arrived. I would never have bought the first if I'd known the second rug would not be available and the sales staff knew this. However, when I got the first rug home I was almost happy not to have to pay for another as the rug was extremely cold and unpleasant to walk on barefoot and gathered alot of fluff. Do try these rugs barefoot before you buy and proceed with caution.
Joe
Joe

Great service very helpful staff and excellent prices

I have been to other but this carpet place has a wide range good quality carpet with a very reasonable price. Great service  Show details
Dimitra
Dimitra

Great excellent service

He was very professional and kind Lucas provided great service with a smile. Great shaggy soft rug it was amazing! Good sale thanks for your time time