Sydney Rug Warehouse

Sydney Rug Warehouse

Poor quality & customer service

Purchased rug from Sydney rugs online, found rug had a small fault.
Contacted customer service who tried to say this was normal and refused replacement and or refund.
Buyer beware, very poor service and poor quality.

Lucas

When we walked in this warehouse a young man approached us his name was Lucas.Lucas was very knowledgable about rugs and was very friendly and helpful, we were very happy with his ser.vice and we bought 2 rugs.

TtBooth

TtBoothSydney, NSW

Fantastic range! Staff are helpful and knowledgeable.

This warehouse has the largest range of rugs in Sydney!Very friendly and helpful staff. I showed them a picture of my sofa & Lukas helped me pick the perfect rug. Top quality, cheaper prices than other places. I highly recommend this shop.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Sydney Rug Warehouse compares to other Home Decor Shops

md salah u.

md salah u.Sydney, NSW

Great collection and best price

I went looking for irregular shape rug for under the dining table. Good value for money but not comprise on quality and non pushy service is a plus. They actually listen to your needs and specifications and capable enough to customize

Molly

MollySydney, NSW

Good quality rugs

Good quality rugs for a very low price, lots of different colours and size’s to chose from and also Lucas is there to give you good advice and very helpful.

Fatma Ibrahim

Fatma IbrahimSydney, NSW

Love! Love! Love!

I purchased a runner and ended up purchasing two extra rugs for family. Great service and even better prices. I’ve found a new rug store! Can’t wait to go back.

Fantastic service by Max

We arrived and were greeted and quickly referred to Max who helped us find the perfect lounge rug. Max was fantastic, professional, knowledgeable and extremely patient. He worked hard to find us the perfect rug at an affordable price. We enjoyed our experience with Max's support that we are now looking for a new hall runner. Thanks MAX.

Terry D.

Terry D.Sydney, NSW

Perfect rug.

Purchased our new rug here and couldn't be happier. Mustafa was incredibly helpful and knowledgable
not only the rug but decor and sizing. No pressure just great service and advise. Friendly helpful and wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Exactly what we asked for!

Custom-made request which was negotiated at a fair price. Their service was fantastic; they were honest and knowledgeable of the products available giving useful advice without the sales pitch. These people know their business and are eager to please.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Sydney Rug Warehouse compares to other Home Decor Shops

Negotiable Price

Good variety of rugs and matching hallway runners. Guys are very helpful and patient and most importantly they even let you take the rug home for you to make sure it works in your home. Last but not the least price is negotiable

Northside resident

Northside residentSydney, NSW

Great range and genuine customer service.

Extensive range. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff member who helped us to choose the perfect rug for our specific needs. Nothing was too much trouble.
It was definitely worth the trip from Manly for us.

Anne Shelley

Anne ShelleySydney, NSW

Five Star Service!

A friendly atmosphere with a great selection to choose from. There was NO pressure to
buy from the very helpful team member, Max, who provided excellent service and an
honest opinion.
My first choice was a mistake on my part and did not match my decor. When I returned
to the store to exchange the rug Max helped me with my next decision without any
problems.
I am absolutely thrilled with my stunning new rug. The whole experience was made so much
more pleasant by the excellent attitude to service, wonderful range and prices.
Highly recommend.

MGK

MGKSydney, NSW

Excellent!

Extremely friendly and helpful staff - nothing a bother and not pushing for a sale. Extensive range of products. Great discount prices - including large rugs. I would definitely recommend and make a return visit.