Sydney Rug Warehouse

Sydney Rug Warehouse

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sydney Rug Warehouse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9

Franciska Rajic
Franciska RajicSydney, NSW

LARGE SELECTION AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

We bought a beautiful quality rug but it took some time to decide. Mehrab was amazing! Not only that he was knowledgable in explaining all the details, pros and cons to each rug make but he also showed an incredible understanding of interior styles. He helped my indecisive self to narrow down the selection and visualise how each one would fit the space and colours I have in my living room.

His style is subtle and helpful. He'd come with the suggestion and helpful observation then serve another customer while l could think. Haven't felt pushed or rushed for a moment.

This place has a large selection of rugs and fair prices but it's ultimately the experience that will make me recommend it.

Thanks Mehrab, we love the rug!

Excellent service - stunning rugs

We bought an extra large afghan rug from Mustafa. The service is excellent and the variety of the rugs is amazing. If you were to look for a rug, you will definitely walk away with a beautiful one ! There is so much to choose from. Definitely go to this shop if you need a beautiful rug !!!

Gemma H.
Gemma H.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service great selection

Lucus was very polite and helpful with great customer service took his time with me and was very patient. Im very happy with my selection great quality and best part GREAT PRICE I payed cash and he came down in price. This is my 3rd rug I have brought from this company I won't go anywhere else.. very happy customer thanks lucus

Great Rugs and Customer Service!!

Best Rug shop in the area. Mehrab was great to deal with and was very accommodating to our needs. Changed our mind with rug size and he was easily able to exchange no questions asked.
Best quality rugs you can find!!!

Marrickville Ben
Marrickville BenSydney, NSW

Great Experience with Lucas

Just decked out my new home with some beautiful rugs from these guys. Couldn’t be happier. Lucas was not only warm and informative, but very respectful and far from selly. They have a huge selection of rugs/art at this place and somehow they know where everything is. If you want rugs at a great price, and don’t want to wait for usual shipping dates, and talk to some knowledgeable rug fantastics, hit up Lucas for sure

Beautiful rugs, fantastic prices

Found 3 x perfect rugs for all different spaces and given an excellent deal .Very good service and very personable

Perfect spot to purchase rug

Mustafa is attentive, helped us find a perfect choice. It is an easy-to-find location and good bargain. I would recommend everyone come the choose rug from here.

Yaya
YayaSydney, NSW

Wonderful service and fantastic selection of rugs

Lucas was very attentive and helped us find the perfect rug for our home! Fantastic selection of rugs and great quality! Highly recommend

Pink Blue
Pink BlueSydney, NSW

Very expensive mistake.

Needed matching rugs for interior design, Took one rug home and the other was on order but never arrived. I would never have bought the first if I'd known the second rug would not be available and the sales staff knew this. However, when I got the first rug home I was almost happy not to have to pay for another as the rug was extremely cold and unpleasant to walk on barefoot and gathered alot of fluff. Do try these rugs barefoot before you buy and proceed with caution.

Find out how Sydney Rug Warehouse compares to other Home Decor Shops

Great service very helpful staff and excellent prices

I have been to other but this carpet place has a wide range good quality carpet with a very reasonable price. Great service

Great excellent service

He was very professional and kind Lucas provided great service with a smile. Great shaggy soft rug it was amazing! Good sale thanks for your time time

Chris P.
Chris P.

Great rug and great service from Lucas. Lots of variety of rugs to choose from and very modern designs. Very happy to have stopped here

Find out how Sydney Rug Warehouse compares to other Home Decor Shops

Great service and quality product

I found the staff incredibly helpful , the rugs are of the highest quality.I have a friend that has bought from them before and recommended them.If you can’t find what you want ... then it is mot available

Subhash k.c
Subhash k.cSydney, NSW

Rugs for home

Mustafa , what a great guy he is in the store. He helped me get the best deal.
Must visit this place

Chris H
Chris HSydney, NSW

Great carpet rugs with a huge display and great service staff

The rug selection is very large and the quality of the rugs is fantastic. We are very happy with the rug we bought thanks again