Sydney's Plumbing Specialists

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sydney's Plumbing Specialists

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Wallace
WallaceSydney, NSW

SPS the plumbers for me

Michael and Omran. Professional, friendly, reliable. We all agree.
Patient with my multiple questions and obliging as much as possible.
Difficult to find parking but they persevered. Many thanks.
SPS PLUMBERS FOR ME

Andrew Fernando
Andrew FernandoSydney, NSW

Great and timely service

14906 – Really good work at great speed. also worked tirelessly until end.
Little Mik and Ibi, great work and a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for everything.
Happy to recommend.

SPS are the best!!

SPS have been my plumbers for many years now. They are professional, friendly, reliable and punctual. Their pricing is reasonable and they do an excellent job.
I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Beth
BethSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Professional, friendly and punctual - walked me through the problems and offered options clearly and simply. Very efficient at getting the issues resolved and my home back on track- I highly recommend this company if you want reliable and complete service!

Saurus
SaurusSydney, NSW

Awesome Service

Punctual, friendly, really helpful and explained problem succinctly. Very efficient service and cleaned up afterwards!!!. Cost of job was quite reasonable. A very professional team. Couldn't ask for better. I highly recommend this company. (Thanks Little Mick)

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

excellent, quick and efficient service

I contacted SPS on Thursday. One of the team came out same day, assessed the problem and confirmed that another team member would be out Friday morning to fix. Arrived 9.30am, reseated and resolved the leaking toilet bowl, cleaned up afterwards. Good efficient work. Thanks!! ( ref: 14676)

Professional, efficient and cost effective

Has a sewer choke problem 2 years running.
Tried SPS for the first time
Found the problem, replace piping, offered advice, cleaned up and it was a quality job done on time.

SMI
SMISydney, NSW

Great job. Great service. Great price

We had a leaking tap that we could not fix ourselves. I booked for the following day but received a call asking if service could be done today. The plumber was fantastic. Friendly, efficient, dog-friendly and very tidy. And the price was very reasonable as well. I certainly would recommend SPS to anyone.

Madhu
MadhuSydney, NSW

Great service at a good price

The phone-quote for my job (Rinnai Portable Gas Heater servicing) was very good, the technician arrived within 2 hours of my initial call and the work was completed to my satisfaction. I will call them again when required.

KP Oatley
KP OatleySydney, NSW

Prompt and efficient after hour service

Needed a plumber urgently as the only alternative was no cooking, showering, or toilet overnight. A quick confirmation from the actual tradesman who was coming with his expected 25 minute arrival and recontact just before arrival. Courteous and provided interim repair to allow water back to house, with unusual parts to be supplied and fitted next day.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Very professional. Michael and Justin provided a very good service. Most importantly plumbers you can trust they will do a good job and with reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for good plumbing service.

Job Satisfaction

Harry Yoo
Harry YooSydney, NSW

During a pandemic period, SPS did the best job for me.

SPS has a very professional process and a wonderful job.
They did inspect and explain what is the problem and solution with cost to fix it very professionally.
I fully recommend their job to anyone.

Find out how Sydney's Plumbing Specialists compares to other Plumbers

Best plumbing service i have used to date!

I highly recommend Michael, Lachy and the team at SPS Plumbing for their high quality workmanship and professionalism from start to finish. I will have no hesitation in recommending SPS Plumbing to friends, family and business stakeholders.

SPS P.Sydney's Plumbing Specialists

Hot water system replaced within hours of calling.

We received a quote within 2 hours of my call. They replaced our hot water system within 4 hours. Unbelievable service and would call them straight away if we ever had and plumbing issues.

Simon P.
Simon P.Sydney, NSW

Impressed with SPS service

The SPS team was prompt & punctual, and went to special effort to avoid the need to cut our floorboards in order to access a leaking pipe under the house - thank you! Price was reasonable.