Sydney Splashbacks

Sydney Splashbacks

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sydney Splashbacks? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
    Mons
    MonsSydney

January 2015

Communication extremely poor. Used this provider as it was recommended by a friend for decent pricing. The pricing was reasonable when comparing others. When removing previous Splashback left a lot of mess for me to clean. Not a big deal. But when Splashback was installed, kitchen job was good but the laundry piece had a black mark behind the clear glass. I called & emailed several times but they never got back to me. Manager said they were too busy and then never followed up to fix the issue or at least review it. Not even a phone call. Terrible customer service. Overall kitchen was a good job but given how they carried on with the laundry mistake, it's tarnished my view of them..