Sydney Splashbacks

Sydney Splashbacks

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sydney Splashbacks? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
JoeSydney, NSW

Customer service issues

Mary
Mary

Very Poor Workmanship, Horrendous Job!

Unhappy
UnhappySydney Surrounds, NSW

STAY AWAY!!

This company has proven to be misleading and unreliable in our dealings with them. We put a complaint in with the department of fair trading and had a tribunal meeting, coming to an agreement that they would fix our issue. Again, they ignore any contact we try to make with them to fix the issue.
Please STAY AWAY from this untrustworthy and misleading company.

Crooks dont use them

They installed our heat proof mirror splashback that cracked under heat shortly after. I was told when we purchased it that it came with a 5 year warranty, however they would not fix it and in the end blocked my number. They are dishonest... Don't use them!!!

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Sydney Splashbacks compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Matthew
Matthew

They are crooks stay away from this company!!!! When u have problems they will HIDE!!!! WARNING!!!

They installed a non heat proof glass splash back charged me for a heat proof splash back as I had asked for but it cracked with heat as they installed a non heat proof glass but charged me for heat proof glass for our kitchen they are BAD!!! STAY AWAY!! WARNING!!!!

Frameless shower screen supplied & fitted.

Supplied & Fitted a frameless shower screen with an angle door, they made the door too narrow, on installation we could see the door looked like it was too narrow but the installer Adam kept insisting it was the right size and final payment was demanded on installation. It leaks and they refused to resolve the issue. Would not use them again or recommend. Michelle - Property

Stephan B
Stephan BSydney, NSW

Not the cheapest and far from the best!

Very disappointed in the service and results! After paying 50% deposit, we haven’t heard back from them only after I contacted them a month later. Cancel appointment. Workmanship very bad and not as promised!

PRUser
PRUserSydney, NSW

If I could give it a zero I would!

Stay away - dishonest, leave damage, horrendous tradesmen!!!!! Simply the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life! Impossible to to reach after months of trying to get through. Once you do get through to their team they don’t care about any concerns and don’t return calls. The worst company I have dealt with in my life.

Mons
MonsSydney

January 2015

Communication extremely poor. Used this provider as it was recommended by a friend for decent pricing. The pricing was reasonable when comparing others. When removing previous Splashback left a lot of mess for me to clean. Not a big deal. But when Splashback was installed, kitchen job was good but the laundry piece had a black mark behind the clear glass. I called & emailed several times but they never got back to me. Manager said they were too busy and then never followed up to fix the issue or at least review it. Not even a phone call. Terrible customer service. Overall kitchen was a good job but given how they carried on with the laundry mistake, it's tarnished my view of them..

Kitchen Renovators