Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick

Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick (page 2 of 5)

Exceptional service

Jadium helped my wife and I find a suite of 18V tools (worth over $1000). His knowledge and service were exceptional. He asked us about our needs to ensure they were met. He gave us great information but no "hard sell". He was polite and respected our opinions and our despite for good value. And, having finalised our order, he gave us a better price than the stickers! We will be back. Thanks Jadium.

Very helpful service

Called for some advice on product seen online. Helpful explanation and good customer service. Made the effort to get the product to me.

Tech Support.

Tech support staff where most helpful with my inquiry in regards to parts for my saw. a makita compound slide saw ls0714

Find out how Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick compares to other Hardware Shops

X torque Drill sharpener 5000 Fantastic tool.

Fantastic should have bought one years ago time saving can use drills over & over again accurately sharpens drills to new condition. Thank You.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

Daniel was really professional in the way he helped to find what I was looking for.

Great salesperson and great service. I found the item that I was looking for. The only shop that had what I needed.

Rohan

Rohan

Pleasent shopping experience

Great service from Michael R today in the Fyshwick store. Was quick to answer my questions and get me on my way with a shiny new Festool saw. Will happily head there again when the credit card has recovered a bit.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

great friendly and efficient service received today from Daniel and all staff working together

today we purchased Climbrite scaffolding fromSydney Tools.We received quick efficient and willing service from a staff that is clearly accustomed to working together amicably.Nothing was too much trouble.The team members led by Daniel anticipated our needs and worked willingly to help us select the required components.We truly appreciate this and will return when we need further tools. thanks so much

Lewy

LewySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service. helped me in making the decision on what products best suited me. I would be happy to pass on a good word nd return there to shop

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

Knew what I wanted - no mucking around. Very good.

I am a home user who wanted a good quality tool at a reasonable price. Bloke I spoke to gave good open advice and I ended up with a great tool that feels like it will last and last. Very happy.

Find out how Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick compares to other Hardware Shops

Great service, product and price.

This was the first time I had been into this store, the manager Daniel served us and I recommend him highly for his customer service and knowledge of the products he was selling.

Having only used a different type of collated screw gun before, Daniel went through the features and operation of the screw gun (Dewalt DCF620) and made sure I was clued up on how it worked so I would have no issues when I got home. I was after that particular one due to having other products of the same range with the same type of battery.

Excellent customer service, knowledge of products and competitive price.

The right shop

There is usually only 1 shop in town that has exactly the products you need every time: Excellent price, excellent choices and quality, excellent service from Jordon Place. I have been buying tools in Canberra for 27 years, recently discovered this shop and now it is my first stop in Canberra.

Christo

Christo

The Best Tool Shop in Canberra

I have shopped around a lot and have consistently found Sydney Tools to have the best prices and customer service. I was very grateful when they came to Canberra and now they are always my first port of call. Recently Jordan Place was great helping me put a kit together to replace some tools that had been stolen from my van and offered me a good deal for everything. I'd highly recommend them.

Can't wait to use it.

Happy with the service , what I need is in stock ,staff know there products. Would recommend Sydney tools to anyone

Peter

PeterCanberra

Finally bought some much needed tools

It was an easy sale. The sales person was knowledgable and understood my actual requirements without over selling. Great product and very happy with my purchase.

Daniel hall

Daniel was very helpful with looking up prices for different combos I was trying to choose from and seemed very knowledgeable about the products

Excellent Customer Service

We live in Townsville & contacted the Fyshwick Store for assistance with gift card redemption. Jadium was exceptionally professional & assisted us with our purchase without any stress. We'll be contacting Jadium for any future purchases. Thanks !!

Satts

Sattscanberra

Dans the Man

I originally looked on your website then went in to have a look in store, the combo drill kit was in stock and was exactly what I wanted, Dan was very helpful, will defiantly go back and shop there again.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

looking forward to a dustless environment, as our my clients

I asked for a Festool expert and there was one. He walked me through all the available options for a sander kit and vacuum solution as needed by a house painter. Surely this is going to make working around people's furniture a much easier task, especially in older houses with existing lead paints. Thanks Sydney Tools and Festool for selling the best solution and for having technically adept staff who know the product.

Richard

RichardMurrumbateman

Excellent Service and Advice

Asked for advice on cordless drill. Was given objective, factual advice which enabled me to make the correct decision. My purchase was checked in store before I left. Could not ask for better service.

Radio enquiry

Excellent service with pin point information on what I needed to know. The salesman knew all the information and there was no sales gimmick. Very impressed and keep up the good work.