Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick

Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick (page 3 of 5)

Saw the item for sale on line and thought that I could do with one.

The staff were very helpful as soon as walked in the door and pointed me in the right direction to find the appropriate tools that I was after.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

Excellent advice and service - very professional and friendly. Enjoy shopping at Sydney Tools - always feel welcome and walk out with quality items I need. Thanks heaps.

Jordan..

The service I received was fantastic and extremely helpful. I always receive great informative service the tools have been fantastic.. Very much appreciated.. Thank you pia

Good service

Great service giving me globe out of light on stock on the shelf and ordering one into replace it so I didn't have to weight

Cameron

CameronCanberra

Best Salesman Around!

I use Jordan Place for all my Sydney Tools purchases. Great guy and great service, he goes above and beyond. I always recommend him to anyone i know in Canberra that's looking to buy new tools.
Thanks Jordo!

Buying toolboxes

Rang Fyshwick store inquiring about toolboxes.
They had them in stock.
Excellent service.
Cheap freight.
Couldn't ask for any thing more.
Thanks Wayne.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

Sydney tools has an excellent product range and i have been given great service and pricing every time I've been instore.

Good service

Salesman Took the initiative to help, went out of his way to find products and comparison brands.
Friendly and approachable.

Mark

MarkCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Perfect - great help.

Thanks Jarod for all your help - very efficient and organised - good communication and good follow up service.
I'm a repeat customer and our family now only shop at Sydney Tool.

Brad

BradCanberra

Great Customer service

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

Excellent range of tools and professional service

Jarrod at your Fyshwick store provided ideal assistance when I got a new (to me) type of power tool - including quick cost comparisons and relative features of alternatives.
It was the type of no nonsense help you want, but don't often get.

Grant

GrantCanberra

Best Customer Service I've Ever Received!

I actually walked out of an opposition store after waiting 15 minutes to be served. I went around the corner to Sydney tools knowing what I was looking for, but still needing the exact advice. First visit to the store; I was really impressed with the layout and range. I was approached by Jarod who had all of the answers I was looking for and the products that I needed. I walked out of there genuinely impressed, he even carried my haul to the car for me. I only had my lunch hour, so I guess I'll be back to wander the rest of the store on the weekend.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

A wagga company let me down in a big way, trying to find a drill bit somewhere else was a challenge until I got onto Jarod Byrne at lunch time Friday and got the drill to wagga at 5.30

Pete

PeteCanberra

Helpful, polite and knowledgeable staff. Good price and product. Good location also very easy access. Good set up and easy to find things.

Excelent products and service

Staff always helpful and friendly, they always have the right tools in stock. cant fault them or their products and service

A Useful Resource

My (albeit brief ) experience of Sydney Tools has been satisfactory.
I first contacted Jarod ( Branch Manager ) over the telephone and found him pleasant and helpful.
He has subsequently guided me through the exchange of a wrong part mistakenly sent by " Head Office " .
I am impressed by the bright, cheerful attitude of your staff, and find them a pleasant lot to deal with.
John Gordon-Smith, (long retired and inclined to be impatient.)

I'm back because

I've had at least ten purchases with Sydney Tools , both online and in store. Always professional and competitive .

Thanks for the service

Got a silenced compressor with the help of Jarod Byrne in Fyshwick, Great advice and great assistance. Thanks again Jarod. Help much appreciated.

Sky

SkyACT

Sydney tool is fantastic shop in canberra
all my tools get from Sydney tool because it is best cheap price in canberra DON`T MISS OUT GUYS!!!

Ben

BenLyons 2606, ACT

Really really pleased

I was really delighted by the store and the helpful staff. Much better than anticipated. I had an idea of what I wanted but the guys there just made it so easy.