Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick

Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick (page 4 of 5)

I'll be back

Jacob Nithya was great, he put in a lot of effort to help Mw the right tools for my needs and l was very happy with the total outcome of the sale, also ha ob was once again very helpful when I rang back over a month later with some questions about one pft purchases. He was a pleasure to deal with.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

Great team at the Fyshwick store

Thanks Jadium, very helpful and knowledgeable. I have always had great service from the team at Fyshwick and never been kept waiting.

Fantastic Support!

I was attended by Jarod Byrne. I found his great service and friendly support unparalleled. His very sound knowledge about the product inspired confidence and trust in my purchase. I would recommend unreservedly his guidance and experience specially when your are undecided about choice of products for your specific task. Brilliant!

Best Choice of Tools purchases in Canberra

I am always looking for a range of tools to choose from before buying the right optimum one for my needs and Sydney Tools always have a very wide range in type, price, size and brands. Staff are always very friendly and helpful to get a good deal, specially Tool Consultant/Manager Mr. Jarod Byrne, who is well knowledgeable, friendly, and a warm salesman, always ready to go the extra mile to satisfy customer's needs. Better choice than Bunnings, Masters, Home Magnet Mart, etc. and prices match those online, like Ebay.

Service with patience

Visited to research cordless power tools product lines and compare pricing. My enquiries were answered with patience and I came back for purchase. Given space and courtesy on the shop floor. Thankyou.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

Helpful, knowledgable, pleasure to deal with.

Was after a specific product, My knowledge around the tool i thought was pretty good. They've given me a great deal and i left knowing things i didn't on the tool itself which will benefit me greatly.

GAB

GABCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Service - very helpful

Called in to pick up some new saw blades. Excellent advice and very helpful. Will be back to collect the next lot of tools!

Good shop

Very helpful staff. Staff very knowledgeable about every product. Very professional. Will return for more shopping. Overall great customer service

Peter

PeterSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

good service

It was good to walk into the shop, get served straight away, shown each item. I was able to research some items and also buy the items I needed at a good price.

Find out how Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick compares to other Hardware Shops

Good service, easy to deal with.

Bought a Thicknesser made the job very easy. Good service and easy people to deal with. Would shop with them again.

Great tool to use.

My service today was excellent. All the questions I asked where answer and with more information about the product. I will come back to this store to buy more products.

Great machine

The Festool Domino DF 500 is an outstanding product and I was able to use it quickly. The one thing I was not fully aware of was that only one router bit was included. The included bit was 5 mm which was dead lucky as I had purchased dominoes for a 5 mm bit.

Good lad

Great advice showed me all sorts of brands that could use
Very helpful
Reasonable price
Good chat.
Plenty of tools

Always Helpful

Daniel has always gone out of his way to help me and my staff find the right tools for the job. He has great product knowledge and know where everything is in the store, which saves us time. Have no trouble recommending Sydney tools in Fyshwick

Kinga

KingaCanberra

Very happy

Good service will be back stoked with the price now wondering what I need next when I know u will know

Great work.

Is was good hansel was great was only new but very helpful. Would definitely go back to deal with him.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

Axel could not help us enough

We visited the Fyshwick Store on Saturday of last week where Axel helped us with the Gensafe inverter generator. He gave us a quote for the pack that included the generator, a Cambrite trolley and a chicargo lock and a jump pack for $1199.00. We purchased this for our slide on camper with limited storage space for the generator so we wanted to ensure it would fit in the locker for the generator. Today we visited the store where we checked the Gensafe 2 kva generator fitted beautifully so we purchased the pack. Axel was of great assistance with the purchase and provided great assistance to us customers to Sydney Tools.

had the product

after visiting the big green boy in town , they didnt have any and suggested i go to another store 25 kms away.
Daniel was able to show me two to three stud finders and did not pressure me to buy the dearest,

Tom M.

Tom M.Belconnen 2617, ACT

Great service and product knowledge

This is the third large purchase i have made from these guys, and each time I feel they have looked after me on price, plus had a great range for me to choose from in stock and ready to go.

Craig

CraigCanberra

The new guy

I was served by Daniel today. He was energetic and eager to help. He is new to the role so had some challenges however his passion to assist outweighed the knowledge gap. Thanks Daniel. Craig